On today’s anniversary of Epcot‘s grand opening in 1982, the park will debut its new nighttime show “Epcot Forever,” and will share it online for Disney fans to enjoy.
Brightening the skies above World Showcase Lagoon, this new show is a mixture of soaring fireworks, lasers, and colorful glowing kites that dance through the sky above the water.
The show tells Epcot’s story set to a grand orchestral soundtrack, with noted conductor and composer Don Harper producing new arrangements of classic Epcot tunes threaded throughout the show.
It will feature stirring renditions of music from the park’s history that are sure to evoke some fond memories, such as “One Little Spark,” and the theme from the “Tapestry of Nations” parade.
“Epcot Forever” takes guest on a musical journey through the past, present and future of the theme park, and you can watch it live via the Disney Parks Blog.
A blog post dedicated to the live stream will appear at the top of the Disney Parks Blog right before the show, at 8:50pm ET.
Or, thanks to #DisneyParksLIVE, you can watch it via the video below:
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020