The Big Bounce America tour invited my family to explore what it offered on the first Sunday afternoon of its Kissimmee visit, and we were very impressed.
First of all, it’s huge! This is truly an experience. My two kids wore themselves out playing on everything.
The three main components are The Giant (an inflatable obstacle course), airSpace (an inflatable maze featuring a super slide), and The World’s Biggest Bounce House (a castle-shaped inflatable featuring a ball pit, basketball hoops, a climbing wall, and more).
They are open for ALL ages. The inflatables are set up on the Osceola Heritage Park grounds, on the backside of the Silver Spurs Arena.
This event is outdoors, so be prepared for the heat and sun. They do have water available.
Socks are required, so be sure to bring those with you. They have an inflatable shoe storage, too.
How it works is they have the day split into ages. So toddlers and smaller kids are not trying to use the same space as older kids. Smaller kids have times in the morning, which is good as it’s not as hot.
They also have an ADULT ONLY time after 6pm. If you don’t want to worry about all the kids, you can choose a session where they won’t be present on the inflatables.
You have a specific session time to experience the Castle, to ensure not everybody is in there at once. Everything else is open to play on before and after your time.
It was sweltering on Sunday when we were there. Thankfully, they do have EMT’s on site as you never know what can happen. I got overheated and they assisted me off the course. They took great care of me. I do wish they would come back when it’s cooler out as I would have loved to play more myself. Also, there are lots of ant hills, including fire ants, so be watchful of them.
This is a great family activity. If you want to experience the fun for yourself, they are in Kissimmee Oct. 25 – 27, too.
For tickets or more information, visit TheBigBounceAmrica.com.
- Out and About: The Big Bounce America Tour is Fun for All Ages .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 24, 2019
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018