Ocean Prime Orlando is launching a new prix fixe theater menu, featuring three courses for $40.
Featuring dishes selected to give guests plenty of time before curtain, the restaurant’s new menu includes a choice of three courses including:
- Lobster bisque (appetizer)
- 8 oz. Filet Mignon with whipped potatoes, haricot vert and cabernet jus (entrée)
- Teriyaki Salmon with shiitake sticky rice and soy butter sauce (entrée)
- Chocolate peanut butter pie with peanut butter mousse and bittersweet chocolate ganache (dessert)
Guests also have the option to upgrade their entrée to twin lobster tails, Chilean sea bass, or Prime NY strip for an additional $10. See below for full menu image.
The new prix fixe menu will be available beginning Oct. 14 and will be served from 5-6pm daily throughout the Orlando 2019- 2020 theater season.
Ocean Prime is located at Rialto at Sand Lake in Dr. Phillips. For more information, or to make reservations, visit Ocean-Prime.com.
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020