IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has officially opened the doors of its new 22,000-square-foot global headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
Located on seven acres, the new office was designed to reflect the diversity of the attractions industry. The building’s exterior features a unique wave pattern, representing the dynamic attractions industry. Inside, dramatic artistic elements include varying ceiling heights and a colorful mural.
“We are incredibly proud to officially call Orlando home and welcome members from all over the world,” said Hal McEvoy, president and CEO, IAAPA, in a press release. “We look forward to engaging and collaborating with members when they are in town and continuing to serve the global attractions industry. This building is the result of three years of hard work and teamwork with our members and many community partners and organizations, who came together to create this amazing space.”
IAAPA Expo, the annual conference and trade show produced by IAAPA is currently booked to remain in Orlando through 2030, and attracts more than 38,000 attractions industry professionals from 100 countries each year.
Follow our live coverage of the event this November.
[Top image courtesy of IAAPA]
- Orlando Shakes #Playfest 2019 to Feature Seven New Works .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - October 21, 2019
- Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to The Big Bounce America Tour in Kissimmee! .. @TheBigBounceUSA #giveaway - October 17, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offering Two Florida Resident Offers This Fall - October 15, 2019
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- Ocean Prime Orlando Launches New Prix Fixe Theater Menu .. @OceanPrimeCMR - October 13, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Maple Street Biscuit Company, Holler and Dash, Sonny’s BBQ, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019