IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has officially opened the doors of its new 22,000-square-foot global headquarters in Orlando, Florida.
Located on seven acres, the new office was designed to reflect the diversity of the attractions industry. The building’s exterior features a unique wave pattern, representing the dynamic attractions industry. Inside, dramatic artistic elements include varying ceiling heights and a colorful mural.
“We are incredibly proud to officially call Orlando home and welcome members from all over the world,” said Hal McEvoy, president and CEO, IAAPA, in a press release. “We look forward to engaging and collaborating with members when they are in town and continuing to serve the global attractions industry. This building is the result of three years of hard work and teamwork with our members and many community partners and organizations, who came together to create this amazing space.”
IAAPA Expo, the annual conference and trade show produced by IAAPA is currently booked to remain in Orlando through 2030, and attracts more than 38,000 attractions industry professionals from 100 countries each year.
Follow our live coverage of the event this November.
[Top image courtesy of IAAPA]
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020