Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and several restaurants in Central Florida are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food ones (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco (Dr Phillips) – Get excited for the reveal of a new #bartacosecret taco! It’s the Oaxacan Spiced Chicken Taco, with crispy chicken set on a bed of crunchy, bright, and tangy pickled kohlrabi slaw. Ask your server/bartender for the secret taco.
Black Rooster Taco (Orlando) – Buy three tacos get one FREE all day.
Chela Tequila and Tacos (Orlando) – Offering all-you-can-eat tacos for $15 from 5-close.
Chronic Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Say the code word “Tacolife” at the register to get a free taco from 11am to 2pm.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Score a FREE entrée of your choice when you come dressed as a taco. Or add a crispy beef taco to any order for $1.00 (limit 2 per person, w/ entrée purchase), plus enjoy $1.00 Floaters All Day.
Cocina 214 (Daytona Beach and Winter Park) – Offering 2 Beef Hardshell Tacos for $5 all day.
Frontera Cucina (Disney Springs) – Offering a Taco Trio Platter specially crafted for the occasion including steak, chicken, and shrimp tacos with black beans, guacamole, and salsa; and $6 Modelo drafts all day.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy endless Chicken Tinga or Seasoned Ground Beef Tacos for just $8.99. Mix and match all you want! Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Go endless with premium Brisket or Southwest Chicken Tacos for only $2 more.
Pepe’s Cantina (all locations) – Offering 2 for $5 tacos all day.
Rocco’s Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Offering a special Banh Mi Taco for National Taco Day. Also $2 select tacos during happy hour 4-7pm.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring 2 Crunchy Tacos and 2 Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Tacos.
Tamale Co. Hourglass District (Orlando) – Get a free taco from 11am-1pm (excludes steak). Also offering $2 tacos (al pastor,chicken, chorizo, vegetales ,hongos con epazote and Vegan nopalitos).
Tijuana Flats (all locations) – Tijuana Flats is celebrating National Taco Day for three full days. Starting Oct. 4, head to any Tijuana Flats location to enjoy two tacos, chips and a drink for just $5.99 all day, each day Friday – Sunday. Fish or steak tacos are $1 extra. Mexican beer instead of soda is $2 more.
Wekiva Island (Longwood) – Offering Mahi-Mahi, Gator, Chicken, Shrimp, or Steak tacos all day.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy!
- Brightline to Construct Walt Disney World Station at Disney Springs .. @GoBrightline #WaltDisneyWorld - November 24, 2020
- FusionFest Returns to Downtown Orlando Nov 28-29, 2020 .. #FusionFest #FusionFestOrlando - November 23, 2020
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites Opens at Universal Orlando December 2020 .. #EndlessSummerDockside @UniversalOrlando - November 22, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center’s Frontyard Festival Kicks Off Dec 5: What You Need to Know .. #FrontyardFestival #OrlandoArts #SaveOurStages @DrPhillipsCtr - November 21, 2020
- Holidays at LEGOLAND® Return to LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 27, 2020 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #Holidays - November 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating #Thanksgiving 2020 In Orlando - November 18, 2020
- Walt Disney World Reopens Petting Zoo at Affection Section in Disney’s Animal Kingdom .. #WaltDisneyWorld #DisneysAnimalKingdom - November 16, 2020
- Walt Disney World First Look at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Ride Vehicles .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #GOTG - November 15, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For November 13, 2020: Hawkers, Firehouse Subs, Pig Floyd’s, Tapa Toro, Gideons Bakehouse, White Castle, First Watch, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - November 13, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration 2020 Kicks Off Nov. 14 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ChristmasCelebration - November 10, 2020