Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and several restaurants in Central Florida are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food ones (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco (Dr Phillips) – Get excited for the reveal of a new #bartacosecret taco! It’s the Oaxacan Spiced Chicken Taco, with crispy chicken set on a bed of crunchy, bright, and tangy pickled kohlrabi slaw. Ask your server/bartender for the secret taco.
Black Rooster Taco (Orlando) – Buy three tacos get one FREE all day.
Chela Tequila and Tacos (Orlando) – Offering all-you-can-eat tacos for $15 from 5-close.
Chronic Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Say the code word “Tacolife” at the register to get a free taco from 11am to 2pm.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Score a FREE entrée of your choice when you come dressed as a taco. Or add a crispy beef taco to any order for $1.00 (limit 2 per person, w/ entrée purchase), plus enjoy $1.00 Floaters All Day.
Cocina 214 (Daytona Beach and Winter Park) – Offering 2 Beef Hardshell Tacos for $5 all day.
Frontera Cucina (Disney Springs) – Offering a Taco Trio Platter specially crafted for the occasion including steak, chicken, and shrimp tacos with black beans, guacamole, and salsa; and $6 Modelo drafts all day.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy endless Chicken Tinga or Seasoned Ground Beef Tacos for just $8.99. Mix and match all you want! Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Go endless with premium Brisket or Southwest Chicken Tacos for only $2 more.
Pepe’s Cantina (all locations) – Offering 2 for $5 tacos all day.
Rocco’s Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Offering a special Banh Mi Taco for National Taco Day. Also $2 select tacos during happy hour 4-7pm.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring 2 Crunchy Tacos and 2 Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Tacos.
Tamale Co. Hourglass District (Orlando) – Get a free taco from 11am-1pm (excludes steak). Also offering $2 tacos (al pastor,chicken, chorizo, vegetales ,hongos con epazote and Vegan nopalitos).
Tijuana Flats (all locations) – Tijuana Flats is celebrating National Taco Day for three full days. Starting Oct. 4, head to any Tijuana Flats location to enjoy two tacos, chips and a drink for just $5.99 all day, each day Friday – Sunday. Fish or steak tacos are $1 extra. Mexican beer instead of soda is $2 more.
Wekiva Island (Longwood) – Offering Mahi-Mahi, Gator, Chicken, Shrimp, or Steak tacos all day.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy!
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020