Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and several restaurants in Central Florida are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food ones (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco (Dr Phillips) – Get excited for the reveal of a new #bartacosecret taco! It’s the Oaxacan Spiced Chicken Taco, with crispy chicken set on a bed of crunchy, bright, and tangy pickled kohlrabi slaw. Ask your server/bartender for the secret taco.
Black Rooster Taco (Orlando) – Buy three tacos get one FREE all day.
Chela Tequila and Tacos (Orlando) – Offering all-you-can-eat tacos for $15 from 5-close.
Chronic Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Say the code word “Tacolife” at the register to get a free taco from 11am to 2pm.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Score a FREE entrée of your choice when you come dressed as a taco. Or add a crispy beef taco to any order for $1.00 (limit 2 per person, w/ entrée purchase), plus enjoy $1.00 Floaters All Day.
Cocina 214 (Daytona Beach and Winter Park) – Offering 2 Beef Hardshell Tacos for $5 all day.
Frontera Cucina (Disney Springs) – Offering a Taco Trio Platter specially crafted for the occasion including steak, chicken, and shrimp tacos with black beans, guacamole, and salsa; and $6 Modelo drafts all day.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy endless Chicken Tinga or Seasoned Ground Beef Tacos for just $8.99. Mix and match all you want! Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Go endless with premium Brisket or Southwest Chicken Tacos for only $2 more.
Pepe’s Cantina (all locations) – Offering 2 for $5 tacos all day.
Rocco’s Tacos (Dr. Phillips) – Offering a special Banh Mi Taco for National Taco Day. Also $2 select tacos during happy hour 4-7pm.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring 2 Crunchy Tacos and 2 Nacho Cheese Doritos® Locos Tacos.
Tamale Co. Hourglass District (Orlando) – Get a free taco from 11am-1pm (excludes steak). Also offering $2 tacos (al pastor,chicken, chorizo, vegetales ,hongos con epazote and Vegan nopalitos).
Tijuana Flats (all locations) – Tijuana Flats is celebrating National Taco Day for three full days. Starting Oct. 4, head to any Tijuana Flats location to enjoy two tacos, chips and a drink for just $5.99 all day, each day Friday – Sunday. Fish or steak tacos are $1 extra. Mexican beer instead of soda is $2 more.
Wekiva Island (Longwood) – Offering Mahi-Mahi, Gator, Chicken, Shrimp, or Steak tacos all day.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy!
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020