93.3 FLZ, Tampa Bay’s #1 Hit Music Channel, unveiled the star-studded lineup for its annual holiday concert, 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Presented by Capital One, taking place on Sunday, December 1 at Tampa’s AMALIE Arena.
The all-star performers for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 will include Sam Smith, Lizzo, Normani, French Montana, Why Don’t We, MAX, and AJ Mitchell.
Every year, 93.3 FLZ gives back to the community to celebrate the holiday season. This year’s official charity for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation – $1 of each ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit organization, which is dedicated to inspiring today’s youth through entertainment and education focused initiatives.
Ticket prices are $40, $60, $80, $100, $150, and $250. Prices do not include facility fee, service charges or $1 charity fee for the Seacrest Foundation.
For the fifth straight year, Capital One will be the national presenting partner for the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. Capital One cardholders will be the first to get exclusive access to high demand tickets through a special Capital One Cardholder presale. The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder presale will run through Wednesday, October 9 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last. Tickets will be available at iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
The 93.3 FLZ VIP presale will begin Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 AM and will run through Friday, October 11 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last.
Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 11 at noon and will be available at iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
Visit amaliearena.com or call 813.301.2500 for more information.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For August 7, 2020: Pig Floyd’s, Framework Craft Coffee Bar, The New Standard, Paddlefish, Eola General, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - August 7, 2020
- The 2020 Florida Film Festival Goes Virtual August 8-20 .. #FFF2020 - August 6, 2020
- Country Thunder Florida Cancels 2020 Festival and Announces 2021 Dates .. #CountryThunder #musicfestivals #Kissimmee - August 5, 2020
- Walt Disney World Replaces Beauty and the Beast Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios .. #WaltDisneyWorld #BeautyandtheBeast - August 4, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan Resort Reopens With Deal for Florida Resident and WDW Passholders .. #SwanandDolphin #FloridaResidentDeals - August 4, 2020
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020