93.3 FLZ, Tampa Bay’s #1 Hit Music Channel, unveiled the star-studded lineup for its annual holiday concert, 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Presented by Capital One, taking place on Sunday, December 1 at Tampa’s AMALIE Arena.
The all-star performers for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 will include Sam Smith, Lizzo, Normani, French Montana, Why Don’t We, MAX, and AJ Mitchell.
Every year, 93.3 FLZ gives back to the community to celebrate the holiday season. This year’s official charity for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation – $1 of each ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit organization, which is dedicated to inspiring today’s youth through entertainment and education focused initiatives.
Ticket prices are $40, $60, $80, $100, $150, and $250. Prices do not include facility fee, service charges or $1 charity fee for the Seacrest Foundation.
For the fifth straight year, Capital One will be the national presenting partner for the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. Capital One cardholders will be the first to get exclusive access to high demand tickets through a special Capital One Cardholder presale. The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder presale will run through Wednesday, October 9 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last. Tickets will be available at iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
The 93.3 FLZ VIP presale will begin Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 AM and will run through Friday, October 11 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last.
Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 11 at noon and will be available at iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
Visit amaliearena.com or call 813.301.2500 for more information.
- Orlando Shakes #Playfest 2019 to Feature Seven New Works .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - October 21, 2019
- Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to The Big Bounce America Tour in Kissimmee! .. @TheBigBounceUSA #giveaway - October 17, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offering Two Florida Resident Offers This Fall - October 15, 2019
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- Ocean Prime Orlando Launches New Prix Fixe Theater Menu .. @OceanPrimeCMR - October 13, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Maple Street Biscuit Company, Holler and Dash, Sonny’s BBQ, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019