93.3 FLZ, Tampa Bay’s #1 Hit Music Channel, unveiled the star-studded lineup for its annual holiday concert, 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Presented by Capital One, taking place on Sunday, December 1 at Tampa’s AMALIE Arena.
The all-star performers for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 will include Sam Smith, Lizzo, Normani, French Montana, Why Don’t We, MAX, and AJ Mitchell.
Every year, 93.3 FLZ gives back to the community to celebrate the holiday season. This year’s official charity for 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 is the Ryan Seacrest Foundation – $1 of each ticket sold will be donated to the non-profit organization, which is dedicated to inspiring today’s youth through entertainment and education focused initiatives.
Ticket prices are $40, $60, $80, $100, $150, and $250. Prices do not include facility fee, service charges or $1 charity fee for the Seacrest Foundation.
For the fifth straight year, Capital One will be the national presenting partner for the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Tour. Capital One cardholders will be the first to get exclusive access to high demand tickets through a special Capital One Cardholder presale. The iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Capital One Cardholder presale will run through Wednesday, October 9 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last. Tickets will be available at iHeartRadio.com/CapitalOne.
The 93.3 FLZ VIP presale will begin Thursday, October 10 at 10:00 AM and will run through Friday, October 11 at 10:00 AM, or while supplies last.
Any remaining tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, October 11 at noon and will be available at iHeartRadio.com/JingleBall.
Visit amaliearena.com or call 813.301.2500 for more information.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020