Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining for 2019 is in full swing, and we were invited to try the Magical Dining menu at The H Cuisine in Dr. Phillips.
This new addition to the famous restaurant row is located in the Marketplace at Dr. Phillips, and features a diverse Mediterranean menu, along with charcoal-oven cooked and charcoal-grilled dishes from its open-fire kitchen.
This was my first time visiting the restaurant, and the staff was very considerate and patient explaining certain dishes to me to ensure they didn’t have anything I was allergic to.
From the Magical Dining menu, my guest and I both started with the Burata appetizer. They served ours together, with a pickled tomato trio, pine nuts, red wine reduction, and basil olive oil emulsion. Each added a different profile to the burata when eaten together. It was all delicious, and woke up our taste buds for the rest of the meal.
For the Main Course, I went with the Josper Vegetable Stew with Smoked Yogurt. The dish was very simple, with char-grilled seasonal vegetables topped with house-made yogurt, but full of flavor, and easily made vegan with the omission of the yogurt.
My guest ordered Lokum, featuring a 6oz beef tenderloin with sides of firik rice and brussels sprouts. The meat arrived cooked-to-order, and we both especially liked the firik rice, which had an earthy spiced flavor to it.
For our final course, we were tempted by all three dessert offerings, but we both went with the intriguing Muhallebi. This traditional Turkish milk custard featured drizzles of pomegranate seeds, Turkish cotton candy, and molasses tahini.
It was so good, I’d go to The H Cuisine just for another bowl. Once mixed together, the variety of textures and sweetness just hit all the right notes with my taste buds. Luckily it’s on the regular menu, too, so I’ll be able to enjoy it many times in the future.
The H Cuisine is a welcome addition to the Orlando dining scene, and it should be added to your Magical Dining list.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was invited for a media dine. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Offers Brevard County Resident Discount Oct 12-18 .. #BrevardCounty @ExploreSpaceKSC #LoveFL - October 10, 2020
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida For Family Friendly Halloween Fun .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat #BuiltForKids #LoveFL - October 7, 2020
- Broadway in Orlando 20/21 Season Delayed Until April 2021 at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - October 6, 2020