Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining for 2019 is in full swing, and we were invited to try the Magical Dining menu at The H Cuisine in Dr. Phillips.
This new addition to the famous restaurant row is located in the Marketplace at Dr. Phillips, and features a diverse Mediterranean menu, along with charcoal-oven cooked and charcoal-grilled dishes from its open-fire kitchen.
This was my first time visiting the restaurant, and the staff was very considerate and patient explaining certain dishes to me to ensure they didn’t have anything I was allergic to.
From the Magical Dining menu, my guest and I both started with the Burata appetizer. They served ours together, with a pickled tomato trio, pine nuts, red wine reduction, and basil olive oil emulsion. Each added a different profile to the burata when eaten together. It was all delicious, and woke up our taste buds for the rest of the meal.
For the Main Course, I went with the Josper Vegetable Stew with Smoked Yogurt. The dish was very simple, with char-grilled seasonal vegetables topped with house-made yogurt, but full of flavor, and easily made vegan with the omission of the yogurt.
My guest ordered Lokum, featuring a 6oz beef tenderloin with sides of firik rice and brussels sprouts. The meat arrived cooked-to-order, and we both especially liked the firik rice, which had an earthy spiced flavor to it.
For our final course, we were tempted by all three dessert offerings, but we both went with the intriguing Muhallebi. This traditional Turkish milk custard featured drizzles of pomegranate seeds, Turkish cotton candy, and molasses tahini.
It was so good, I’d go to The H Cuisine just for another bowl. Once mixed together, the variety of textures and sweetness just hit all the right notes with my taste buds. Luckily it’s on the regular menu, too, so I’ll be able to enjoy it many times in the future.
The H Cuisine is a welcome addition to the Orlando dining scene, and it should be added to your Magical Dining list.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando was invited for a media dine. As always, our opinions are honest, and our own.
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020