My family and I were invited to attend the opening night of Disney On Ice: Road Trip Adventures at the Amway Center in Orlando on September 6, and it was a fun night!
We have attended many Disney on Ice shows over the years, but I have to say that this show was the most fun we’ve had in a while.
The hosts are adorable, and I wish I really could take an actual trip with Mickey, Minnie, and the gang!
The skating is on point and the aerial acts were actually integrated into the story telling and did not seem like it was an afterthought as in years past.
The recent remakes and sequels of movies made for a current show as they used the 2019 versions of Lion King and Aladdin, as well as introducing Mary Poppins Returns and Toy Story 4, to name a few.
I found this show refreshing and a welcome change for Feld Entertainment. I would go see it again, if we could.
Disclaimer: CitySurfing Orlando is a Feld Entertainment Blogger and Social Media Ambassador. We received tickets in exchange for promoting and reviewing the show. As always, our posts are honest, and our own writer’s opinions.
- Out and About: The Big Bounce America Tour is Fun for All Ages .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 24, 2019
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018