Universal Orlando has revealed all the scare zones that guests can enjoy at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights.
In addition to an all-new Academy of Villains show, here are details on these scare zones:
An 80s-inspired arcade has taken over Avenue of the Stars, and a gang of slashers are out to play. But you don’t want to lose, because “Game Over” means a permanent end for you.
ROB ZOMBIE HELLBILLY DELUXE
Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.
Literally. In the streets of Hollywood, your flesh becomes the canvas as blade-wielding artists slice up willing participants into horrific living works of art.
Viking warriors have risen from the dead and laid siege to Central Park with an onslaught of gore. Can you escape the undead horde?
ZOMBIELAND DOUBLE TAP
Based on the hit film and its upcoming sequel, this scare zone puts you in the middle of the United States of Zombieland. The infection has spread and bloodthirsty zombies are everywhere. The most important rule to remember: Always double tap.
I can’t wait to see how Universal Orlando brings these to life, especially the undead Vikings!
Halloween Horror Nights 2019 kicks off September 6 and runs select nights through November 2, bringing the most terrifying names in horror to life in 10 all-new elaborately themed haunted houses, five scare zones, live entertainment, and more.
For more information about Halloween Horror Nights, visit
- Walt Disney World to Give Cinderella Castle a Makeover .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Disney - February 28, 2020
- The Morse Museum in Winter Park to Host Spring Exhibition on American Portraiture and Free Music Fridays .. @MorseMuseum - February 28, 2020
- Tool Announces 2020 Spring Show Dates in Orlando and Tampa .. @Tool @AmwayCenter @AmalieArena - February 27, 2020
- Rockin’ Robinson Music Fest Returns to The Milk District Feb 29, 2020 .. @TheMilkDistrict - February 27, 2020
- Out and About: Mean Girls is More Than Just Another High School Musical .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MeanGirlsBway - February 26, 2020
- 14th Annual Wekiva Paint Out Returns March 1-7 at Wekiva Island .. @WekivaIsland - February 26, 2020
- Luke Combs Brings 2020 Tour to Amway Center in Orlando in November .. @AmwayCenter @LukeCombs - February 25, 2020
- Orlando Fringe Hosts Peace, Love, & Fringe! Fundraiser at Orlando Museum of Art Feb 28, 2020 .. @OrlandoFringe #PeaceLoveFringe - February 24, 2020
- The Weeknd Brings After Hours Tour to Amway Center in Orlando July 2020 .. @AmwayCenter @TheWeeknd - February 24, 2020
- The 13th Annual UCF-Orlando Jazz Festival Comes to UCF Feb 28-29 .. @UCF #OrlandoArts - February 23, 2020