National Tequila Day is today, July 24, celebrating the liquor made from the blue agave plant, which is found near the city of Tequila, Mexico.
If you want to take part in the festivities, I’ve rounded up a list of special deals that area restaurants and bars are offering for the occasion:
Abuelo’s (Kissimmee) – Signature margaritas are $6.95
Castaways Sports Bar & Grill (Orlando) – Offering $2 Margaritas all day.
Chili’s (Multiple Locations) – In addition to the $5 Margarita of the Month, the Southern Back Porch ‘Rita, on Wednesday, the Jackberry and Grand Coconut margarita and Chili’s signature Presidente Margarita also are $5.
Chuy’s (Multiple Locations) – Get $1 floaters and $1 off the chain’s new Frozen Patron Pineapple Rita plus $5 queso appetizers.
Cocina 214 (Winter Park and Daytona Beach) – 10% off any margarita of tequila shot for loyalty members (free to join).
Dahlia Daytona (Daytona Beach) – Starting at 4pm until close take 50% off on ALL Margaritas. Plus, 50% off on ALL Tequila shots (any brand) and keep the Skull shaped shot glass. Plus The Jose Cuervo and 1800 Tequila Teams will be present with FREEBIES throughout the night.
Don Julio Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar (Lake Mary and Orlando) – Offering $5 Margaritas, $3 tequilas, and food specials all day.
Felipe Rodriguez Tequila House & Kitchen (Thornton Park) – Enjoy $2 Dobel shots, $5 Margaritas, and $2 Tacos all day.
Frontera Cocina (Disney Springs) – Offering $12 tequila flights all day.
La Fiesta (Port Orange) – Get $3 margaritas and tequila shots all day. Plus sign up online to receive your first shot free.
On The Border (Multiple Locations) – Get a $1 meltdown, $2 cup of queso, $3 shot of Cuervo, or $4 Cuervo margarita.
Pepe’s Cantina (Orlando and Winter Park) – Get $0.99 shots & $2.99 margaritas all day.
Twin Peaks (Multiple Locations) – All day Wednesday, Cuervo Silver or Dulce Vida shots are $2.99; and Patron Silver, Don Julio Silver or Herradura Silver shots are $4.99.
If we’ve missed a deal, let us know in the comments where and what it is! If you choose to celebrate, please do so responsibly.
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020
- Thomas’® Bagels Celebrates National Bagel Day Jan 15th with Orlando Pop-Up at Lynx Central Station .. #ThomasBagels #NationalBagelDay @lynxbusorlando - January 13, 2020