This weekend, SeaWorld Orlando announced it is building a new roller coaster that will open next year in 2020.
No real details were announced in the 20-second teaser video the park released, except hints it will feature “plunging thrills” and “predatory heights.”
Leads me to believe it’ll have at least one huge drop, and maybe a fast launch start.
As for predatory, that seems to hint towards the theming. They already have a shark (Mako), a ray (Manta), and a fictitious monster (Kraken).
Other ocean predators it could hint at are a Killer Whale (Orca), or possibly a barracuda. But the video shows a snowy mountain landscape, so maybe a polar bear to tie in with the Antarctica area of the park?
What other ocean predator could be used for theming? Thoughts?
The last roller coaster SeaWorld Orlando opened was Mako in 2016. Are you looking forward to this new one?
Watch the teaser video for yourself, and let us know…
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019