Following his widely praised recent back-to-back weekend performances on the main stage at Coachella, reggaeton’s leading global ambassador J Balvin (José Álvaro Osorio Balvin) announced his highly-anticipated Arcoiris North American Tour would make a stop in Orlando at the Amway Center on September 12, 2019.
Declared as Reggaeton’s Global Ambassador by The New York Times, Balvin is now one of the top streaming music artists in the world, regardless of language, and has developed a legion of fans represented by over 60 million social media followers.
Born in Medellín, Colombia, Balvin developed a distinctive musical style all his own that pays reverence to the first-wave of Puerto Rican reggaeton stars, while fusing wider influences of hip-hop, mainstream pop, dance music and more into his sound.
Balvin has won three Latin Grammy Awards, numerous Billboard Latin Music Awards, scored a Guinness World Record for the longest number-one run for a solo Latin single, and collected over 20 billion total YouTube views.
This year has already seen Balvin perform in the opening segment of the Grammy Awards, named Artist of the Year for an unprecedented three consecutive years by Premios Lo Nuestro, seen his genre-anthem, “Reggaeton,” notch his 13th number one Billboard single, and become the first male Latin music artist to launch his own fashion line with the Guess “Vibras” collection.
Where does he get all that energy?
The tour will also feature support appearances by two fast-rising Puerto Rican musicians, Lyanno (Latin trap & reggaeton), and Eladio Carrion (Latin trap & urban).
Tickets are $46.95 – $126.95, and are available at AmwayCenter.com, charge-by-phone at 800.735.3000 or via Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 17 at 10am.
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show Tickets On Sale Nov 10 for 2020 Show .. @SpaceandAirShow - November 9, 2019