Following his widely praised recent back-to-back weekend performances on the main stage at Coachella, reggaeton’s leading global ambassador J Balvin (José Álvaro Osorio Balvin) announced his highly-anticipated Arcoiris North American Tour would make a stop in Orlando at the Amway Center on September 12, 2019.
Declared as Reggaeton’s Global Ambassador by The New York Times, Balvin is now one of the top streaming music artists in the world, regardless of language, and has developed a legion of fans represented by over 60 million social media followers.
Born in Medellín, Colombia, Balvin developed a distinctive musical style all his own that pays reverence to the first-wave of Puerto Rican reggaeton stars, while fusing wider influences of hip-hop, mainstream pop, dance music and more into his sound.
Balvin has won three Latin Grammy Awards, numerous Billboard Latin Music Awards, scored a Guinness World Record for the longest number-one run for a solo Latin single, and collected over 20 billion total YouTube views.
This year has already seen Balvin perform in the opening segment of the Grammy Awards, named Artist of the Year for an unprecedented three consecutive years by Premios Lo Nuestro, seen his genre-anthem, “Reggaeton,” notch his 13th number one Billboard single, and become the first male Latin music artist to launch his own fashion line with the Guess “Vibras” collection.
Where does he get all that energy?
The tour will also feature support appearances by two fast-rising Puerto Rican musicians, Lyanno (Latin trap & reggaeton), and Eladio Carrion (Latin trap & urban).
Tickets are $46.95 – $126.95, and are available at AmwayCenter.com, charge-by-phone at 800.735.3000 or via Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 17 at 10am.
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019