Following his widely praised recent back-to-back weekend performances on the main stage at Coachella, reggaeton’s leading global ambassador J Balvin (José Álvaro Osorio Balvin) announced his highly-anticipated Arcoiris North American Tour would make a stop in Orlando at the Amway Center on September 12, 2019.
Declared as Reggaeton’s Global Ambassador by The New York Times, Balvin is now one of the top streaming music artists in the world, regardless of language, and has developed a legion of fans represented by over 60 million social media followers.
Born in Medellín, Colombia, Balvin developed a distinctive musical style all his own that pays reverence to the first-wave of Puerto Rican reggaeton stars, while fusing wider influences of hip-hop, mainstream pop, dance music and more into his sound.
Balvin has won three Latin Grammy Awards, numerous Billboard Latin Music Awards, scored a Guinness World Record for the longest number-one run for a solo Latin single, and collected over 20 billion total YouTube views.
This year has already seen Balvin perform in the opening segment of the Grammy Awards, named Artist of the Year for an unprecedented three consecutive years by Premios Lo Nuestro, seen his genre-anthem, “Reggaeton,” notch his 13th number one Billboard single, and become the first male Latin music artist to launch his own fashion line with the Guess “Vibras” collection.
Where does he get all that energy?
The tour will also feature support appearances by two fast-rising Puerto Rican musicians, Lyanno (Latin trap & reggaeton), and Eladio Carrion (Latin trap & urban).
Tickets are $46.95 – $126.95, and are available at AmwayCenter.com, charge-by-phone at 800.735.3000 or via Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 17 at 10am.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019