Following his widely praised recent back-to-back weekend performances on the main stage at Coachella, reggaeton’s leading global ambassador J Balvin (José Álvaro Osorio Balvin) announced his highly-anticipated Arcoiris North American Tour would make a stop in Orlando at the Amway Center on September 12, 2019.
Declared as Reggaeton’s Global Ambassador by The New York Times, Balvin is now one of the top streaming music artists in the world, regardless of language, and has developed a legion of fans represented by over 60 million social media followers.
Born in Medellín, Colombia, Balvin developed a distinctive musical style all his own that pays reverence to the first-wave of Puerto Rican reggaeton stars, while fusing wider influences of hip-hop, mainstream pop, dance music and more into his sound.
Balvin has won three Latin Grammy Awards, numerous Billboard Latin Music Awards, scored a Guinness World Record for the longest number-one run for a solo Latin single, and collected over 20 billion total YouTube views.
This year has already seen Balvin perform in the opening segment of the Grammy Awards, named Artist of the Year for an unprecedented three consecutive years by Premios Lo Nuestro, seen his genre-anthem, “Reggaeton,” notch his 13th number one Billboard single, and become the first male Latin music artist to launch his own fashion line with the Guess “Vibras” collection.
Where does he get all that energy?
The tour will also feature support appearances by two fast-rising Puerto Rican musicians, Lyanno (Latin trap & reggaeton), and Eladio Carrion (Latin trap & urban).
Tickets are $46.95 – $126.95, and are available at AmwayCenter.com, charge-by-phone at 800.735.3000 or via Ticketmaster.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 17 at 10am.
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Offers Brevard County Resident Discount Oct 12-18 .. #BrevardCounty @ExploreSpaceKSC #LoveFL - October 10, 2020
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida For Family Friendly Halloween Fun .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #BrickorTreat #BuiltForKids #LoveFL - October 7, 2020
- Broadway in Orlando 20/21 Season Delayed Until April 2021 at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - October 6, 2020