Floridians will save on hurricane supplies under sales tax holiday Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into law earlier this month.
The Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday runs May 31-June 6, 2019, and during this sales tax holiday period, qualifying items related to disaster preparedness are exempt from sales tax.
Items on the list include everything from reusable ice packs and batteries to portable generators.
For a complete list of qualifying items and more information, visit floridarevenue.com/DisasterPrep.
- Discovery Cove Orlando Offers Florida Residents 30% Savings for a Limited Time @DiscoveryCove - June 23, 2019
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Returns to #Epcot For Summer Fun and Eats #Disney #Marvel - June 22, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019