Floridians will save on hurricane supplies under sales tax holiday Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis signed into law earlier this month.
The Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday runs May 31-June 6, 2019, and during this sales tax holiday period, qualifying items related to disaster preparedness are exempt from sales tax.
Items on the list include everything from reusable ice packs and batteries to portable generators.
For a complete list of qualifying items and more information, visit floridarevenue.com/DisasterPrep.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PeppaPig - February 25, 2021
- Kevin Smith to Bring Mooby’s Pop-Up To Tin Roof Orlando in March .. @MoobysPopUp @ThatKevinSmith @tinrooforlando #MoobysOrlando - February 24, 2021
- Monster Jam Returns To Camping World Stadium Feb 27-28, 2021 .. @MonsterJam - February 23, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2021 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 22, 2021
- First Details Released for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyWorld50 - February 21, 2021
- Wekiva Paint Out Returns to Wekiva Island Feb 21-27, 2021 .. #WekivaPaintOut @WekivaIsland - February 18, 2021
- Out and About: Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show Debuts at LEGOLAND Florida! .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #BuiltForKids #BrickbeardsWatersportsStuntShow #Be10Too #Pirates - February 13, 2021
- Orlando Science Center Unveils New Tiny Green Home at Loch Haven Park .. @CityBeautiful @OrlandoScience @OUCreliableone #TinyGreenHome - February 12, 2021
- Otronicon Returns To The Orlando Science Center Feb 12-15, 2021 .. @OrlandoScience @Otronicon - February 11, 2021
- New PirateFest Weekends Kick off at LEGOLAND Florida Starting Feb 12, 2021! .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PirateFest #BuiltForKids - February 10, 2021