Walt Disney World has released the dates for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and it will run August 29-November 23.
This will make it the longest Food & Wine Festival in the park’s history at 87 days.
The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series will run August 29-November 19 and will feature a lineup of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists to be named.
The concert series will conclude a few days earlier than the festival so the park can set the stage for the return of the Candlelight Processional for the holidays.
As soon as we have details on this year’s celebrity chef appearances, Eat to the Beat artists, dining packages, and special events, we’ll let you know.
- Win a 4-Pack of Tickets to The Big Bounce America Tour in Kissimmee! .. @TheBigBounceUSA #giveaway - October 17, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offering Two Florida Resident Offers This Fall - October 15, 2019
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- Ocean Prime Orlando Launches New Prix Fixe Theater Menu .. @OceanPrimeCMR - October 13, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Maple Street Biscuit Company, Holler and Dash, Sonny’s BBQ, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019