Walt Disney World has released the dates for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and it will run August 29-November 23.
This will make it the longest Food & Wine Festival in the park’s history at 87 days.
The festival’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series will run August 29-November 19 and will feature a lineup of pop, rock, R&B, country, Christian, swing and Latin artists to be named.
The concert series will conclude a few days earlier than the festival so the park can set the stage for the return of the Candlelight Processional for the holidays.
As soon as we have details on this year’s celebrity chef appearances, Eat to the Beat artists, dining packages, and special events, we’ll let you know.
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For August 2019 ::UPDATED:: #OrlandoFoodies - July 31, 2019
- Out and About: Smoothie King Serves Up Pure Pineapple Recharge for Summer #ad @SmoothieKing - July 30, 2019
- Taste! Central Florida Announces Over 40 Participants for 2019 Event @TasteCFL - July 29, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 27, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Boxi Park, Tijuana Flats, Del Frisco’s, and More - July 27, 2019