When we heard the new Nona Adventure Park was opening last weekend, of course my family had to check it out.
It looks like a really fun place for families to play. They have a rope-climbing course, a climbing wall, an inflatable water obstacle course, and wire pull water skiing and wakeboard area.
We were unable to do any of the activities as my daughter has a knee injury and is in a brace, but I do know that once she is healed completely, we will be back to check it out. It looks amazingly fun!
There is a registration process to begin the day’s experience. We created an account already to make it easier for when we can actually do things. Paperwork and releases have to be signed before anyone can play.
After that, you purchase an RFID band that allows you access to the areas, as well as the ability to purchase things without having to get to your wallet. There is a Pro-Shop in case you forgot sunscreen, rash guards, wet suits, boards, etc. The staff is friendly and will help you get what you need. Rentals are also available
Safety is emphasized at the Nona Adventure Park. Life jackets and climbing harnesses are provided for guests, and lifeguards are on the courses to assist and for safety.
I’m terrified of heights, but am considering actually facing that fear and doing the park’s ropes course. I think I’m nuts, but it does look fun. In a terrifying way. They have a course for the little kids too. The ground level of the tower is dedicated just for them.
The water skiing demo was exciting to watch. They make it look so easy. It has been many years since I have even attempted to waterski. I do believe that it would be worth completely embarrassing myself to try it…I make no promises though.
The snack bar menu also looks good, and they offer a good selection of beer and wine for those 21+. We didn’t have a chance to try any of it but we will next time.
If you are looking for something new to try, check them out. They just opened and it really does look like an entertaining place for all ages. They offer group rates as well. Their website is nonaadventurepark.com. Phone is (407) 313-2907.
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam is Coming to Orlando Jan 20 and We Previewed It In Tampa - January 16, 2018