Named one of the country’s best outdoor water parks in USA TODAY’s “10Best” poll, LEGOLAND Florida Water Park will be open March through October; making it the longest water park season in LEGOLAND Florida Resort history.
In 2019, guests will enjoy updated walking areas, fresh landscaping and updated finishes throughout the park.
Joker Soaker, a popular water play structure complete with winding slides, water spouts and a 300-gallon bucket that dumps water on guests, has received a complete outer refurbishment with enhanced features.
Also new to the water park this year is the Hideaway Beer Hut, which will serve a variety of local craft brews from Grove Roots Brewing Co. Already popular with many of our theme park guests, revelers 21 and older can now taste their favorite sips while lounging poolside at the water park.
Need a break from riding and sliding? Guests can enjoy cantina-style tacos at Beach Street Tacos, located inside LEGOLAND Water Park. Beach Street Tacos serves made-to-order beef, chicken and fish tacos, adding to the water park’s current lineup of fresh burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, salads and ice cream treats.
Plus there are still park favorites like:
- A water play area with shorter slides and interactive, giant DUPLO® animals geared towards children six and younger
- A hands-on LEGO attraction, Build-A-Boat, where guests can customize their own miniature watercraft and race them down rushing rivers to see who wins
- A LEGO themed wave pool
- Private cabanas available for rent that include a storage locker, mini-fridge and personal dining assistance from an at-your-service host
The best way to enjoy a full season of water park fun is with an annual pass. Choose from several affordable options, including some with discounts on dining, retail purchases and overnight stays at LEGOLAND® Hotel and LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat.
For more information, visit LEGOLANDFlorida.com.
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns March 5-7, 2021 .. @OrlandoBoatShow #OCCC - March 2, 2021
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces World’s First Peppa Pig Theme Park .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #PeppaPig - February 25, 2021
- Kevin Smith to Bring Mooby’s Pop-Up To Tin Roof Orlando in March .. @MoobysPopUp @ThatKevinSmith @tinrooforlando #MoobysOrlando - February 24, 2021
- Monster Jam Returns To Camping World Stadium Feb 27-28, 2021 .. @MonsterJam - February 23, 2021
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2021 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 22, 2021
- First Details Released for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary .. @WaltDisneyWorld #DisneyWorld50 - February 21, 2021
- Wekiva Paint Out Returns to Wekiva Island Feb 21-27, 2021 .. #WekivaPaintOut @WekivaIsland - February 18, 2021
- Out and About: Brickbeard’s Watersports Stunt Show Debuts at LEGOLAND Florida! .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #BuiltForKids #BrickbeardsWatersportsStuntShow #Be10Too #Pirates - February 13, 2021
- Orlando Science Center Unveils New Tiny Green Home at Loch Haven Park .. @CityBeautiful @OrlandoScience @OUCreliableone #TinyGreenHome - February 12, 2021
- Otronicon Returns To The Orlando Science Center Feb 12-15, 2021 .. @OrlandoScience @Otronicon - February 11, 2021