Named one of the country’s best outdoor water parks in USA TODAY’s “10Best” poll, LEGOLAND Florida Water Park will be open March through October; making it the longest water park season in LEGOLAND Florida Resort history.
In 2019, guests will enjoy updated walking areas, fresh landscaping and updated finishes throughout the park.
Joker Soaker, a popular water play structure complete with winding slides, water spouts and a 300-gallon bucket that dumps water on guests, has received a complete outer refurbishment with enhanced features.
Also new to the water park this year is the Hideaway Beer Hut, which will serve a variety of local craft brews from Grove Roots Brewing Co. Already popular with many of our theme park guests, revelers 21 and older can now taste their favorite sips while lounging poolside at the water park.
Need a break from riding and sliding? Guests can enjoy cantina-style tacos at Beach Street Tacos, located inside LEGOLAND Water Park. Beach Street Tacos serves made-to-order beef, chicken and fish tacos, adding to the water park’s current lineup of fresh burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, salads and ice cream treats.
Plus there are still park favorites like:
- A water play area with shorter slides and interactive, giant DUPLO® animals geared towards children six and younger
- A hands-on LEGO attraction, Build-A-Boat, where guests can customize their own miniature watercraft and race them down rushing rivers to see who wins
- A LEGO themed wave pool
- Private cabanas available for rent that include a storage locker, mini-fridge and personal dining assistance from an at-your-service host
The best way to enjoy a full season of water park fun is with an annual pass. Choose from several affordable options, including some with discounts on dining, retail purchases and overnight stays at LEGOLAND® Hotel and LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat.
For more information, visit LEGOLANDFlorida.com.
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020