Whether you’re Irish or just feeling like you are, there are a lot of ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in the Orlando area that are more than just green beer.
Here are CitySurfing Orlando’s picks for celebrating like you’re Irish:
Ace Cafe Orlando – St. Patrick’s Day Party (all ages)
Free admission. Start the day with Ace cafe’s popular Buffet Brunch with special Irish menu items like Bangers & Mash from 10am to 2pm. Then enjoy the sounds of Cumberland Gap from 3pm on. Plus, $5 Irish Car Bombs and Irish Lemonades for those 21+.
Baldwin Park, Orlando – St. Patrick’s Festival (all ages)
Celebrate on March 16th at this free all ages event. A portion of New Broad Street will be closed to thru traffic and attendees will be able to stroll the festival with drinks in hand, enjoying music, artist and vendor booths, food trucks, and a bar.
Canvas Restaurant + Market, Lake Nona – Special Irish Menu (all ages)
On March 17 from 3-9pm enjoy live music by Mike Daly and Irish Duo, as well as special drink and food offerings:
– St Patrick Day Burger with Red Cabbage Slaw, Guinness Beer Cheese, Corned Beef Brisket
– Loaded Shepperd’s Pie with Seasoned Beef, Fresh Vegetables, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon
– $5 Jameson cocktails
– $5 Guinness pints
Special Cocktails (available Friday, March 15 to Friday, March 17)
– Irish Delight ($8) with Crown Vanilla, Guinness and Baileys
– The Lady Luck Shot ($5) with Baileys, Crown Royal and a Green Colored Sugar Rim
Crooked Can Brewing Company, Winter Garden – 4th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Celtic Festival (all ages)
This free three-day festival runs March 15-17 and includes Live Celtic Music, Irish Dancers, Local Vendors, Delicious Eats and Crooked Can Brews.
Fiddler’s Green, Winter Park – St. Patrick’s Day Party (all ages)
They will be opening at 9am on March 17, serving authentic Irish food all day. Live entertainment featuring Celtic Pulse step dancers. Beemo, Scottish bagpiper Jamie Kelly, and more.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
If you’re having a celebration at home, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is offering their original doughnuts with a green glaze March 15-17. Plus, Lucky winners across the nation will win a Golden Dozen Pass – One Dozen FREE Original Glazed doughnuts per month until St. Patrick’s Day. 2020 Central Florida locations include Millenia, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Melbourne, and Daytona Beach.
Liam Fitzpatrick’s Restaurant and Irish Pub, Lake Mary – 11th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Block Party (21+)
On Saturday, March 16, the block party kicks off at 7pm, marking the official start of St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland. Festivities include a live band featuring Prince, Britney Spears and Gwen Stefani tribute artists, two DJ’s and leprechaun appearances. Then, on Sunday, March 17, the all-day celebration begins at 10:30am and carries on through the evening with continuous live music and entertainment featuring acoustic performances, a full band, two DJ’s, Irish dancers and bagpipers, and, of course, more leprechaun sightings. Guests have several drink packages and ticket options to choice from, including General Admission and a special VIP Experience ticket, which can be purchased online at the link above. Liam’s St. Patty’s Block Party also supports Orlando City Youth Soccer.
Pat O’Brien’s, Universal Orlando – Everyone’s Irish on St. Pat’s (all ages day; 21+ evening)
Serving up high-energy Celtic rock from Off Kilter, dueling pianos, authentic Irish food, specialty drinks and more. Free from 2–7 pm. After 7 pm it’s $12 per person, plus tax (Must be 21+ with valid photo ID after 7 pm). VIP: $20 plus tax per person after 7 pm (includes access to the Briar Suite with private bar, small bites of Irish specialties and balcony access from 4 pm–2 am). Free CityWalk™ self-parking after 6pm.
Pizza Park & Brewing Company, Lake Nona – Reuben Pizza Special (all ages)
From March 15-17, order a special “Reuben” Pizza: Corned Beef, Garlic Cream, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese, Caraway Mustard Drizzle ($14/$19).
Raglan Road, Disney Springs – Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival (all ages)
Enjoy Irish bands, dancers, food and drink all weekend long for St. Patrick’s Day. Headliners include Young Dubliners, The Byrne Brothers, and more. Admission is free March 15th and 16th, then on March 17, guests are seated on a first come-first served basis with a cover charge of $10 per person 18 and older.
Thornton Park, Orlando – St. Patrick’s Day Block Party (21+)
Block party with games, a DJ, drink specials and more, starting at 11am on March 17th. Register online at the link above for free admission.
Wall St Plaza, Orlando – St. Patrick’s Day Block Parties (21+)
Grab a $5 Guinness or Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey and rock out to live music from Seven Nations, The Adam Moreno Band, Audio Exchange, Rosie O’ Grady’s Highlanders Pipes & Drums, and DJ Korndogg. There will be tons of beads & giveaways, green beer, Jell-O shots, and even a Leprechaun giving away shots of gold.
There are also plenty of other options listed in our events calendar, if none of these appeal to you. But however you choose to celebrate, please drink responsibly and make it home safe!
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Saturday Night Competition Winners #MonsterJam - May 13, 2019