The long-running IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth show at Epcot will take its final bow in Fall 2019, and Walt Disney World has announced a dining package to make the most of the nighttime show’s last months.
The IllumiNations Dining Package at the Rose & Crown Dining Room includes an 8pm seating on the lagoon-side patio, a three-course prix fixe menu, and a unique view of the nighttime spectacular.
The dining package features guest favorites such as the Scotch Egg, Rose & Crown’s signature Fish and Chips, and Pudding Platter trio featuring Sticky Toffee Pudding, English Trifle, and Chocolate Nougat Bar for dessert.
The package also includes unlimited beverages including draft beers, specialty cocktails, sparkling wine and non-alcoholic beverages.
The IllumiNations Dining Package pricing is $85 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9), including tax and gratuity.
The experience, showtimes, and menu items are all subject to change without notice, and alcoholic beverages will only be served to guests 21 and up with valid ID.
Make reservations at disneyworld.com.
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Aug 29, 2019 #WaltDisneyWorld #GalaxysEdge - March 7, 2019