Sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival, every weekend from February 9 through May 5.
The event runs open to close on Saturdays and Sundays, and new this year, starting on February 15, guests will be able to enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival on Friday evenings from 4pm to 9pm.
Marketplaces will be set up offering culinary delights from the following:
- All-American Market
- Asian Market
- Brazilian Market
- Coca-Cola Market
- Cuban Market
- Dominican Republic Market
- Florida Market
- German Market
- Gulf Coast Market
- Italian Market
- Jamaican Market
- Mediterranean Market
- Mexican Market
- North Atlantic Market
- Pacific Coast Market
- Polynesian Market
- Puerto Rican Market
- Sweets Market
- Vegan Market
Samples are available for purchase, but you can save money by purchasing sampling lanyards.
In addition to all of the delicious eats, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival offers world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium.
Here are the first six weeks of announced performers:
February 9 – The Fray
February 10 – Sugar Ray
February 16 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
February 17 – Little River Band
February 23 – Flo Rida
February 24 – 98 Degrees
March 2 – Lifehouse
March 3 – Cole Swindell
March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH (5pm start time)
March 10 – I Love the 90’s ft En Vogue, Kid N Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Rob Base, Young MC (5pm start time)
March 16 – Bret Michaels
March 17 – Gente De Zona
Concerts are included with admission, and start at 6pm, unless otherwise noted. Upgrade to reserved seats for an additional fee.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and upgrades, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020