Sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival, every weekend from February 9 through May 5.
The event runs open to close on Saturdays and Sundays, and new this year, starting on February 15, guests will be able to enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival on Friday evenings from 4pm to 9pm.
Marketplaces will be set up offering culinary delights from the following:
- All-American Market
- Asian Market
- Brazilian Market
- Coca-Cola Market
- Cuban Market
- Dominican Republic Market
- Florida Market
- German Market
- Gulf Coast Market
- Italian Market
- Jamaican Market
- Mediterranean Market
- Mexican Market
- North Atlantic Market
- Pacific Coast Market
- Polynesian Market
- Puerto Rican Market
- Sweets Market
- Vegan Market
Samples are available for purchase, but you can save money by purchasing sampling lanyards.
In addition to all of the delicious eats, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival offers world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium.
Here are the first six weeks of announced performers:
February 9 – The Fray
February 10 – Sugar Ray
February 16 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
February 17 – Little River Band
February 23 – Flo Rida
February 24 – 98 Degrees
March 2 – Lifehouse
March 3 – Cole Swindell
March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH (5pm start time)
March 10 – I Love the 90’s ft En Vogue, Kid N Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Rob Base, Young MC (5pm start time)
March 16 – Bret Michaels
March 17 – Gente De Zona
Concerts are included with admission, and start at 6pm, unless otherwise noted. Upgrade to reserved seats for an additional fee.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and upgrades, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019