Sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival, every weekend from February 9 through May 5.
The event runs open to close on Saturdays and Sundays, and new this year, starting on February 15, guests will be able to enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival on Friday evenings from 4pm to 9pm.
Marketplaces will be set up offering culinary delights from the following:
- All-American Market
- Asian Market
- Brazilian Market
- Coca-Cola Market
- Cuban Market
- Dominican Republic Market
- Florida Market
- German Market
- Gulf Coast Market
- Italian Market
- Jamaican Market
- Mediterranean Market
- Mexican Market
- North Atlantic Market
- Pacific Coast Market
- Polynesian Market
- Puerto Rican Market
- Sweets Market
- Vegan Market
Samples are available for purchase, but you can save money by purchasing sampling lanyards.
In addition to all of the delicious eats, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival offers world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium.
Here are the first six weeks of announced performers:
February 9 – The Fray
February 10 – Sugar Ray
February 16 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
February 17 – Little River Band
February 23 – Flo Rida
February 24 – 98 Degrees
March 2 – Lifehouse
March 3 – Cole Swindell
March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH (5pm start time)
March 10 – I Love the 90’s ft En Vogue, Kid N Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Rob Base, Young MC (5pm start time)
March 16 – Bret Michaels
March 17 – Gente De Zona
Concerts are included with admission, and start at 6pm, unless otherwise noted. Upgrade to reserved seats for an additional fee.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and upgrades, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020
- Christian Music Fest ‘Rock The Universe’ Returns to Universal Orlando Jan 24-25, 2020 .. #RocktheUniverse @UniversalOrlando - January 17, 2020
- Central Florida Fair to Add New Livestock and Event Pavilion .. @CentralFLFair - January 17, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the Orlando Returns of ‘Hamilton’ and ‘Wicked’ .. #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @HamiltonMusical @WICKED_Musical #FAIRWINDSBway - January 16, 2020
- Frontier Airlines Announces Plans for OIA Maintenance Hangar and Opens Training Facility in Orlando .. @FlyFrontier @MCO - January 16, 2020
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day 2020 Events in Central Florida .. #MLK2020 #MLKDay - January 15, 2020
- Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Orlando Restaurant to Open at ICON Park in April 2020 .. @OleRedOrlando @BlakeShelton - January 15, 2020
- Three New Film Experiences Coming to Epcot January 17, 2020 .. #Epcot @WaltDisneyWorld - January 14, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces New Executive Director .. @OrlandoPhilOrch - January 14, 2020
- Jesse Cook Returns to Orlando with Show at Plaza Live on Jan 19, 2020 .. @JesseCookHQ @LivePlaza - January 13, 2020