Sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions at SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival, every weekend from February 9 through May 5.
The event runs open to close on Saturdays and Sundays, and new this year, starting on February 15, guests will be able to enjoy the Seven Seas Food Festival on Friday evenings from 4pm to 9pm.
Marketplaces will be set up offering culinary delights from the following:
- All-American Market
- Asian Market
- Brazilian Market
- Coca-Cola Market
- Cuban Market
- Dominican Republic Market
- Florida Market
- German Market
- Gulf Coast Market
- Italian Market
- Jamaican Market
- Mediterranean Market
- Mexican Market
- North Atlantic Market
- Pacific Coast Market
- Polynesian Market
- Puerto Rican Market
- Sweets Market
- Vegan Market
Samples are available for purchase, but you can save money by purchasing sampling lanyards.
In addition to all of the delicious eats, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival offers world-class entertainment each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium.
Here are the first six weeks of announced performers:
February 9 – The Fray
February 10 – Sugar Ray
February 16 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
February 17 – Little River Band
February 23 – Flo Rida
February 24 – 98 Degrees
March 2 – Lifehouse
March 3 – Cole Swindell
March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH (5pm start time)
March 10 – I Love the 90’s ft En Vogue, Kid N Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Rob Base, Young MC (5pm start time)
March 16 – Bret Michaels
March 17 – Gente De Zona
Concerts are included with admission, and start at 6pm, unless otherwise noted. Upgrade to reserved seats for an additional fee.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and upgrades, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Aug 29, 2019 #WaltDisneyWorld #GalaxysEdge - March 7, 2019