Three-time Grammy Award®-winning and multi-platinum-selling artist Pentatonix will bring their upcoming world tour, featuring special guest Rachel Platten, to the Amway Center in Orlando on June 1, 2019.
Pentatonix has sold nearly 10 million albums worldwide and performed for hundreds of thousands of fans at their sold-out shows across the globe. Their 2015 self-titled album is certified gold after debuting at number one on Billboard’s 200 chart.
Additionally, the Pentatonix YouTube channel boasts more than 15.5 million subscribers, yielding over 3.4 billion video views.
Emmy Award-winning and multi-platinum recording artist Rachel Platten struck a chord of hope and resilience with her empowering hit, “Fight Song.”
They’ve also appeared on countless television specials, including headlining their own holiday shows.
Special guest Rachel Platten topped countless radio and iTunes charts worldwide with her major-label debut album, “Wildfire,” which also included the platinum-Billboard Hot 100 hit, “Stand By You.”
In 2017, Platten released singles that resonated with her fans including “Waves,” an emotionally-searing and socially-relevant pop gem that connected audiences and moved women to stand up for each other and the cathartic single, “Broken Glass,” celebrated the unity, strength and fierceness of women.
Tickets start at $26.50, and are available at amwaycenter.com, at the venue box office, or via Ticketmaster. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Feb 15, 2019.
Pentatonix pre-sale opportunities are available via the group’s Patreon (members only) beginning Monday, February 11 at 10am EST until Thursday, February 14 at 10pm EST and American Express® Card Members (select markets) starting Tuesday, February 12 at 10am EST through Thursday, February 14 at 10pm EST.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020
- Annual Pulse Remembrance Ceremony Goes Online for 2020 .. #PulseMemorial #PulseRemembrance #49Angels - June 9, 2020