LongHorn Steakhouse has opened its newest location on E. Colonial in front of the Orlando Fashion Square Mall, and we were invited to a Friends & Family lunch dine to check it out.
I have never eaten at a LongHorn Steakhouse, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the price points.
The server brought out a loaf of warm wheat bread with butter while we were looking over the menu. A nice tasty touch to start our meal.
We went with the Texas Tonion for our sharable dish – LongHorn’s version of the fried onion appetizer, drizzled with housemade crema and served with a zesty dip. It was good, but some of the onion pieces were still raw. We discussed it with the manager, and they brought another round that was much better.
That’s why they do these Friends & Family dines. So the crew has practice with actual guests, and they can get the feedback they need to tweak things before they open to the public. And I was satisfied with the way the situation was handled.
For an entree, my guest picked the 6oz. Flo’s Filet, described as a tender center-cut filet and a guest favorite. It was served cooked to order with her choice of side, and she really enjoyed it.
I decided to go with a lunch special: the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and fries. It too came out cooked to order, and I liked that the bacon was fully cooked and plentiful.
If you’re looking for a good steak at a good price, check out LongHorn Steakhouse. You’ll find this new location at 3101 E Colonial Dr; Orlando, FL 32803. The 6344-square-foot restaurant seats more than 320 guests, and has added more than 60 Orlando jobs.
For more information, visit longhornsteakhouse.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted at a Friends & Family media dine. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Aug 29, 2019 #WaltDisneyWorld #GalaxysEdge - March 7, 2019