LongHorn Steakhouse has opened its newest location on E. Colonial in front of the Orlando Fashion Square Mall, and we were invited to a Friends & Family lunch dine to check it out.
I have never eaten at a LongHorn Steakhouse, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the price points.
The server brought out a loaf of warm wheat bread with butter while we were looking over the menu. A nice tasty touch to start our meal.
We went with the Texas Tonion for our sharable dish – LongHorn’s version of the fried onion appetizer, drizzled with housemade crema and served with a zesty dip. It was good, but some of the onion pieces were still raw. We discussed it with the manager, and they brought another round that was much better.
That’s why they do these Friends & Family dines. So the crew has practice with actual guests, and they can get the feedback they need to tweak things before they open to the public. And I was satisfied with the way the situation was handled.
For an entree, my guest picked the 6oz. Flo’s Filet, described as a tender center-cut filet and a guest favorite. It was served cooked to order with her choice of side, and she really enjoyed it.
I decided to go with a lunch special: the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and fries. It too came out cooked to order, and I liked that the bacon was fully cooked and plentiful.
If you’re looking for a good steak at a good price, check out LongHorn Steakhouse. You’ll find this new location at 3101 E Colonial Dr; Orlando, FL 32803. The 6344-square-foot restaurant seats more than 320 guests, and has added more than 60 Orlando jobs.
For more information, visit longhornsteakhouse.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted at a Friends & Family media dine. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019
- UCF Team Among Those Selected by @NASA to to Study Our Moon and More #SSERVI - June 29, 2019