LongHorn Steakhouse has opened its newest location on E. Colonial in front of the Orlando Fashion Square Mall, and we were invited to a Friends & Family lunch dine to check it out.
I have never eaten at a LongHorn Steakhouse, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the price points.
The server brought out a loaf of warm wheat bread with butter while we were looking over the menu. A nice tasty touch to start our meal.
We went with the Texas Tonion for our sharable dish – LongHorn’s version of the fried onion appetizer, drizzled with housemade crema and served with a zesty dip. It was good, but some of the onion pieces were still raw. We discussed it with the manager, and they brought another round that was much better.
That’s why they do these Friends & Family dines. So the crew has practice with actual guests, and they can get the feedback they need to tweak things before they open to the public. And I was satisfied with the way the situation was handled.
For an entree, my guest picked the 6oz. Flo’s Filet, described as a tender center-cut filet and a guest favorite. It was served cooked to order with her choice of side, and she really enjoyed it.
I decided to go with a lunch special: the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger and fries. It too came out cooked to order, and I liked that the bacon was fully cooked and plentiful.
If you’re looking for a good steak at a good price, check out LongHorn Steakhouse. You’ll find this new location at 3101 E Colonial Dr; Orlando, FL 32803. The 6344-square-foot restaurant seats more than 320 guests, and has added more than 60 Orlando jobs.
For more information, visit longhornsteakhouse.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted at a Friends & Family media dine. As always, my opinions are honest and my own.
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Saturday Night Competition Winners #MonsterJam - May 13, 2019