One of the things I love about dining at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen is the quality comfort food their menu offers. So when I heard they had new menu items, I was happy to accept the invite to come check them out.
Headlining the new items is the Better Than Mom’s Meatloaf. Cheddar’s elevates the recipe by adding mushrooms into the meat mixture, topping it with a tomato glaze, and serving it over a bed of creamy mashed potatoes and with a choice of side dish. Unfortunately I couldn’t try it because of a mushroom allergy, but my guest said it really was better than her mom’s…and she loved her mom’s meatloaf.
My favorite new dish ended up being the Crispy Chicken Tender Soup. OMG – it was so flavorful, and featured chunks of all-white chicken tenders and sauteed vegetables, in a spiced broth with Ditalini noodles, and topped with fried crispy crumbles of chicken tender batter. It hit all the right flavor notes in my mouth.
Also new to the menu is a 14oz Ribeye steak grilled to your liking, served with 2 sides, and if you have a carnivore, they’ll love this addition to the steak options.
The final new menu item we tried were the Texas-Sized Nachos. They were a nice sharable size, and I loved the Honey BBQ and Ranch drizzles in addition to the queso and salsa.
If you’re looking for a meal of delicious comfort food, give Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen a try. You’ll definitely find some new favorites.
Disclaimer: We were invited for a media dine. As always, my opinions are my own and honest.
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Aug 29, 2019 #WaltDisneyWorld #GalaxysEdge - March 7, 2019