One of my favorite Orlando Arts celebrations, the 5th annual Indie-Folkfest at the Mennello Museum of American Art, will take place on February 16, 2019.
The annual family-and pet-friendly event will showcase local, national and regional art, music and culinary talent, from noon to 5pm, and is FREE to attend.
Feel free to bring your own picnic baskets and coolers to the festival, but there will also be foodie-friendly picnic fare, craft cocktails and beer for sale, too. Enjoy eats and drinks from Maxine’s on Shine, Ten 10 Brewery, Tapa Toro, Hanson’s Shoe Repair, and more.
On the music stage, enjoy the sounds of great local bands like Beth McKee’s Swamp Sistas, Eugene Snowden, Beemo, and more.
This annual free event serves as a gift from the Museum’s City-Appointed Board of Trustees in an effort to promote local art and community. A portion of all proceeds benefits the Mennello Museum of American Art’s education and family-friendly programs.
For more information, visit mennellomuseum.org.
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019