After almost a year’s absence, the Maleficent dragon float returned to the Festival of Fantasy parade at Disney’s Magic Kingdom this past weekend, to the delight of her many fans.
Eight months after catching fire in the middle of a parade, the Maleficent fire-breathing dragon float has returned sporting a refreshed look enhanced with new features to keep her in check while on show.
Some of these new features include a completely rebuilt head and neck, and enhancements to the fuel system and body such as additional stop buttons easily accessible around the float to shut down the float and special effects.
But don’t worry…Maleficent still has her signature Steampunk style and breath of fire.
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019
- UCF Team Among Those Selected by @NASA to to Study Our Moon and More #SSERVI - June 29, 2019