A joint effort between the City of Kissimmee Government, SunRail and Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority(LYNX), the Kissimmee Connector bus route begins operation today.
The Monday through Friday service will be free for at least the first 6 months, and will stop at 7 different locations throughout Downtown Kissimmee and the Medical District, from 6am to 8pm.
Main stops on the route include the Kissimmee SunRail and Amtrak stations, Advent Health Kissimmee, Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and the Kissimmee Intermodal Lynx Station.
Here is a Lynx map for the new route:
For more information, visit sunrail.com/kissimmee-connector.
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019