A joint effort between the City of Kissimmee Government, SunRail and Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority(LYNX), the Kissimmee Connector bus route begins operation today.
The Monday through Friday service will be free for at least the first 6 months, and will stop at 7 different locations throughout Downtown Kissimmee and the Medical District, from 6am to 8pm.
Main stops on the route include the Kissimmee SunRail and Amtrak stations, Advent Health Kissimmee, Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and the Kissimmee Intermodal Lynx Station.
Here is a Lynx map for the new route:
For more information, visit sunrail.com/kissimmee-connector.
- Walt Disney World Raises Prices for Annual Passes Ahead of ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Opening - June 18, 2019
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Toy Story Drop!’ Summer Pop-Up Experience Opens at #Disney Springs - June 16, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019