A joint effort between the City of Kissimmee Government, SunRail and Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority(LYNX), the Kissimmee Connector bus route begins operation today.
The Monday through Friday service will be free for at least the first 6 months, and will stop at 7 different locations throughout Downtown Kissimmee and the Medical District, from 6am to 8pm.
Main stops on the route include the Kissimmee SunRail and Amtrak stations, Advent Health Kissimmee, Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and the Kissimmee Intermodal Lynx Station.
Here is a Lynx map for the new route:
For more information, visit sunrail.com/kissimmee-connector.
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019