A joint effort between the City of Kissimmee Government, SunRail and Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority(LYNX), the Kissimmee Connector bus route begins operation today.
The Monday through Friday service will be free for at least the first 6 months, and will stop at 7 different locations throughout Downtown Kissimmee and the Medical District, from 6am to 8pm.
Main stops on the route include the Kissimmee SunRail and Amtrak stations, Advent Health Kissimmee, Osceola Regional Medical Center, Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and the Kissimmee Intermodal Lynx Station.
Here is a Lynx map for the new route:
For more information, visit sunrail.com/kissimmee-connector.
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - October 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Debut of “Epcot Forever” Show Tonight .. #DisneyParksLive #EpcotForever - October 1, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts $10 Admission Day September 29, 2019 .. @OrlandoScience - September 27, 2019
- Osceola Arts Opens 2019-2020 Season with ‘The Addams Family: A New Musical’ .. #OsceolaArts - September 26, 2019