Holy Land Experience will be offering one of their annual free admission day this week on Thursday, January 31, 2019, according to their website.
The Bible-based attraction is required to offer at least one free day a year to qualify under state law for property-tax exemption as a religious entity.
Operating hours on Thursday are 10am to 6pm, and admission is first-come, first served. In the past, the free days have drawn huge crowds, so it’s recommended to get there prior to park opening to have a better chance of getting in.
For more information, visit holylandexperience.com.
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019