Producer Jeffrey Seller and the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts have announced a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will take place for each of the Orlando shows.
The digital lottery will open at 11am ET on Sunday, January 20 for tickets to the Tuesday, January 22 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Forty tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each via the digital lottery.
HOW TO ENTER THE DIGITAL LOTTERY
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11am ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9am ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided). Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email.
- Tickets not claimed by 4pm ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable.
Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019