Producer Jeffrey Seller and the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts have announced a digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will take place for each of the Orlando shows.
The digital lottery will open at 11am ET on Sunday, January 20 for tickets to the Tuesday, January 22 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
Forty tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each via the digital lottery.
HOW TO ENTER THE DIGITAL LOTTERY
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11am ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9am ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11am ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided). Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4pm ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email.
- Tickets not claimed by 4pm ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable.
Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020