Start the chainsaws…the third annual Iced Out competition returns to the Rosen Plaza in Orlando on Saturday, December 15, 2018.
This free, family friendly event pits local chefs against each other as they take chainsaws to 300 lb blocks of ice to carve out majestic frozen works of holiday art.
There will also be face painting, photo booth, holiday characters, and a DJ spinning tunes, along with delicious holiday treats and specialty cocktails available for purchase. Ten percent of food and beverage sales will benefit Canine Companions for Independence.
General Parking is free; Valet Parking is $10. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more information.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019