The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will celebrate its ninth year October 26-28, 2018 with new dishes and themed areas.
Culinary offerings during the event will feature cuisine from the resort’s own award-winning restaurants: Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, and more, with wine and spirits samplings from around the globe.
This year’s menus feature returning fan favorites alongside creative new dishes and offer attendees more than 90 food and beverage stations, 10 seminars, and five themed areas to enjoy.
New dishes on the 2018 menu include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms,
- Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon-infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Also new for 2018, guests can take a culinary journey to the Pacific during this year’s event at the Hawaiian Luau-themed area, The Pig & The Poke.
Located on the resort’s private beach, the area will immerse guests in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Pacific with live music and tasty bites including traditional earth baked Kalua pork with steamed white rice, Tuna Poke with koho sushi rice, avocado relish and crispy fried wontons and shaved ice served with a selection of tropical flavors.
It joins the event’s other themed areas including:
- The Bubble Lounge, a secluded, whimsically themed area showcasing sparkling beverages including champagne and sparkling wine
- Carnival Corner, offering carnival food and games
- Chinatown, featuring dishes and drinks inspired by San Francisco’s famed neighborhood
- The Beer Garden, offering a variety of local and seasonal brews from around the world alongside Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. (Access to the Beer Garden requires an upgraded ticket.)
Favorite hands-on educational seminars, taught by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team, return for foodies who want to add a little something extra to their festival experience. Seminars offered this year include: wine blending, Italian wines, champagne, beer, Riesling, craft cocktails, pasta making, sushi and sake, and more. All seminars require separate tickets, and space is limited.
Guests can extend the indulgence into Sunday morning with the Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery at Il Mulino New York Trattoria, featuring a lavish menu of traditional and unconventional dishes like various cured meats and imported cheeses along with an array of sushi and trattoria-inspired entrees. The Sunday Bubbles Brunch is a separate ticket option and does not require an evening ticket or overnight accommodation to participate.
Advance purchase unlimited food and beverage sample tickets are $127 per person per night. That ticket with the Beer Garden added is $155 per person including taxes.
Interactive seminars start at $50 per person, per class including taxes
Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery is $94 per person including taxes. and takes place the morning after on October 28.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Overnight packages and multiple-night package options are available for the ninth annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic starting at $445.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019