The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will celebrate its ninth year October 26-28, 2018 with new dishes and themed areas.
Culinary offerings during the event will feature cuisine from the resort’s own award-winning restaurants: Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, and more, with wine and spirits samplings from around the globe.
This year’s menus feature returning fan favorites alongside creative new dishes and offer attendees more than 90 food and beverage stations, 10 seminars, and five themed areas to enjoy.
New dishes on the 2018 menu include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms,
- Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon-infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Also new for 2018, guests can take a culinary journey to the Pacific during this year’s event at the Hawaiian Luau-themed area, The Pig & The Poke.
Located on the resort’s private beach, the area will immerse guests in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Pacific with live music and tasty bites including traditional earth baked Kalua pork with steamed white rice, Tuna Poke with koho sushi rice, avocado relish and crispy fried wontons and shaved ice served with a selection of tropical flavors.
It joins the event’s other themed areas including:
- The Bubble Lounge, a secluded, whimsically themed area showcasing sparkling beverages including champagne and sparkling wine
- Carnival Corner, offering carnival food and games
- Chinatown, featuring dishes and drinks inspired by San Francisco’s famed neighborhood
- The Beer Garden, offering a variety of local and seasonal brews from around the world alongside Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. (Access to the Beer Garden requires an upgraded ticket.)
Favorite hands-on educational seminars, taught by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team, return for foodies who want to add a little something extra to their festival experience. Seminars offered this year include: wine blending, Italian wines, champagne, beer, Riesling, craft cocktails, pasta making, sushi and sake, and more. All seminars require separate tickets, and space is limited.
Guests can extend the indulgence into Sunday morning with the Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery at Il Mulino New York Trattoria, featuring a lavish menu of traditional and unconventional dishes like various cured meats and imported cheeses along with an array of sushi and trattoria-inspired entrees. The Sunday Bubbles Brunch is a separate ticket option and does not require an evening ticket or overnight accommodation to participate.
Advance purchase unlimited food and beverage sample tickets are $127 per person per night. That ticket with the Beer Garden added is $155 per person including taxes.
Interactive seminars start at $50 per person, per class including taxes
Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery is $94 per person including taxes. and takes place the morning after on October 28.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Overnight packages and multiple-night package options are available for the ninth annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic starting at $445.
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018