The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will celebrate its ninth year October 26-28, 2018 with new dishes and themed areas.
Culinary offerings during the event will feature cuisine from the resort’s own award-winning restaurants: Il Mulino New York Trattoria, Shula’s Steak House, Todd English’s bluezoo, and more, with wine and spirits samplings from around the globe.
This year’s menus feature returning fan favorites alongside creative new dishes and offer attendees more than 90 food and beverage stations, 10 seminars, and five themed areas to enjoy.
New dishes on the 2018 menu include:
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp with late season Zellwood corn, wasabi foam, matsutake mushrooms,
- Japanese eggplant and crispy lotus root from Todd English’s bluezoo
- Vietnamese Lemongrass Meatballs “On a Stick” with Vermicelli noodles, pickled vegetables and sriracha espuma from Cabana Bar and Beach Club
- Braised beef agnolotti with caponata-agrodolce, baby leeks and glace de viande mornay sauce from Il Mulino
- Shake & Bake Style Southern Fried Chicken with black eyed pea puree, white cheddar fondue and bacon-infused roasted garlic gravy from Picabu
Also new for 2018, guests can take a culinary journey to the Pacific during this year’s event at the Hawaiian Luau-themed area, The Pig & The Poke.
Located on the resort’s private beach, the area will immerse guests in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Pacific with live music and tasty bites including traditional earth baked Kalua pork with steamed white rice, Tuna Poke with koho sushi rice, avocado relish and crispy fried wontons and shaved ice served with a selection of tropical flavors.
It joins the event’s other themed areas including:
- The Bubble Lounge, a secluded, whimsically themed area showcasing sparkling beverages including champagne and sparkling wine
- Carnival Corner, offering carnival food and games
- Chinatown, featuring dishes and drinks inspired by San Francisco’s famed neighborhood
- The Beer Garden, offering a variety of local and seasonal brews from around the world alongside Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine. (Access to the Beer Garden requires an upgraded ticket.)
Favorite hands-on educational seminars, taught by members of the resort’s award-winning food and beverage team, return for foodies who want to add a little something extra to their festival experience. Seminars offered this year include: wine blending, Italian wines, champagne, beer, Riesling, craft cocktails, pasta making, sushi and sake, and more. All seminars require separate tickets, and space is limited.
Guests can extend the indulgence into Sunday morning with the Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery at Il Mulino New York Trattoria, featuring a lavish menu of traditional and unconventional dishes like various cured meats and imported cheeses along with an array of sushi and trattoria-inspired entrees. The Sunday Bubbles Brunch is a separate ticket option and does not require an evening ticket or overnight accommodation to participate.
Advance purchase unlimited food and beverage sample tickets are $127 per person per night. That ticket with the Beer Garden added is $155 per person including taxes.
Interactive seminars start at $50 per person, per class including taxes
Sunday Bubbles Brunch with J Vineyards and Winery is $94 per person including taxes. and takes place the morning after on October 28.
For more information or to book, please visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.
Overnight packages and multiple-night package options are available for the ninth annual Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic starting at $445.
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019