Hot on the heels of opening the new thrill ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando has unveiled a new Annual Pass program with more benefits and new lower prices.
Responding to guest demand for more value and choices, SeaWorld created the new Annual Pass program with more flexibility for guests to pick the Pass with the benefits they want most, such as unlimited admission, parking, free guest tickets, in park discounts and more.
The SeaWorld Annual Pass does not require a down payment and for a limited time, introductory prices start as low as $9.99 per month for Florida residents. Combination passes with Aquatica, and Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa, provide even more savings.
The Annual Passes, now divided into four tiers, allow guests to choose the Pass with the benefits they most desire:
• BRONZE PASS: While some blockout dates apply, guests save on parking, dining, and more.
• SILVER PASS: Membership made easy. Unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
• GOLD PASS: Big savings, best value. Save more with free Preferred parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, plus valuable extras like a free animal encounter, free PhotoKey™ annual pass and more.
• PLATINUM PASS: The ultimate way to play and save. Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks nationwide, free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
“We have dropped the price of an Annual Pass by as much as 30 percent,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Mark Pauls, “We have made it easier and more affordable for our guests to experience all of the excitement of SeaWorld and Aquatica this year.”
For more information on the new passes, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019
- The CitySurfing Orlando Guide to Free Donuts for National Donut Day 2019 #NationalDonutDay - June 6, 2019
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen Launches Summer in the Bayou Limited Menu @EatatTibbys - June 5, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Roller Coaster To Open in 2020 #BreakTheIce - June 4, 2019