Hot on the heels of opening the new thrill ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando has unveiled a new Annual Pass program with more benefits and new lower prices.
Responding to guest demand for more value and choices, SeaWorld created the new Annual Pass program with more flexibility for guests to pick the Pass with the benefits they want most, such as unlimited admission, parking, free guest tickets, in park discounts and more.
The SeaWorld Annual Pass does not require a down payment and for a limited time, introductory prices start as low as $9.99 per month for Florida residents. Combination passes with Aquatica, and Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa, provide even more savings.
The Annual Passes, now divided into four tiers, allow guests to choose the Pass with the benefits they most desire:
• BRONZE PASS: While some blockout dates apply, guests save on parking, dining, and more.
• SILVER PASS: Membership made easy. Unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
• GOLD PASS: Big savings, best value. Save more with free Preferred parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, plus valuable extras like a free animal encounter, free PhotoKey™ annual pass and more.
• PLATINUM PASS: The ultimate way to play and save. Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks nationwide, free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
“We have dropped the price of an Annual Pass by as much as 30 percent,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Mark Pauls, “We have made it easier and more affordable for our guests to experience all of the excitement of SeaWorld and Aquatica this year.”
For more information on the new passes, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Universal Orlando Offers Special ‘Buy a Day’ Deal to Florida Residents for Limited Time .. #UniversalOrlando #FloridaResidentDeals - August 3, 2020
- Florida Back To School Sales Tax Holiday Returns August 2020 .. #SchoolTaxHoliday #BacktoSchool - July 31, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 30, 2020: Sister Honey’s, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Finca, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - July 30, 2020
- Walt Disney World Announces Attraction Closures and Project Postponements .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ThemeParkNews - July 29, 2020
- Osceola Arts presents ‘Once on the Island’ Online July 31-August 9, 2021 .. @Osceola_Arts #OnceontheIsland #oaOOTI - July 28, 2020
- MEGACON Orlando Cancels Fall LIMITED EDITION and Announces 2021 Dates .. #MegaCon #MegaConOrlando - July 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Announces Cancellation of Halloween Horror Nights for 2020 .. #UniversalOrlando #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2020 - July 24, 2020
- Universal Orlando Also Closes Face Covering Loophole for Guests .. #UniversalOrlando #ParkSafety - July 23, 2020
- Walt Disney World Closes a Loophole For Mask Wearers .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkSafety - July 22, 2020
- Silvermoon Drive In in Lakeland Hosts Ghostbusters Event to Benefit Nathaniel’s Hope July 24 .. #SilvermoonDriveIn #Ghostbusters #NathanielsHope - July 21, 2020