Hot on the heels of opening the new thrill ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando has unveiled a new Annual Pass program with more benefits and new lower prices.
Responding to guest demand for more value and choices, SeaWorld created the new Annual Pass program with more flexibility for guests to pick the Pass with the benefits they want most, such as unlimited admission, parking, free guest tickets, in park discounts and more.
The SeaWorld Annual Pass does not require a down payment and for a limited time, introductory prices start as low as $9.99 per month for Florida residents. Combination passes with Aquatica, and Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa, provide even more savings.
The Annual Passes, now divided into four tiers, allow guests to choose the Pass with the benefits they most desire:
• BRONZE PASS: While some blockout dates apply, guests save on parking, dining, and more.
• SILVER PASS: Membership made easy. Unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
• GOLD PASS: Big savings, best value. Save more with free Preferred parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, plus valuable extras like a free animal encounter, free PhotoKey™ annual pass and more.
• PLATINUM PASS: The ultimate way to play and save. Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks nationwide, free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
“We have dropped the price of an Annual Pass by as much as 30 percent,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Mark Pauls, “We have made it easier and more affordable for our guests to experience all of the excitement of SeaWorld and Aquatica this year.”
For more information on the new passes, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ starring @BettyBuckley Takes the Stage at Dr. Phillips Center Nov 27-Dec 2, 2018 #HelloDolly #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 21, 2018
- Out and About: ICE! Returns to Gaylord Palms With Frozen Homage to ‘A Christmas Story’ #CAGP2018 #ICE2018 - November 20, 2018
- ICON Orlando Introduces New Experiences and Savings for Holidays #ICONOrlando - November 19, 2018
- Michael Bublé Returns to Central Florida Feb 2019 with Shows in Orlando and Tampa - November 18, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2018 in Orlando - November 16, 2018
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018