Hot on the heels of opening the new thrill ride Infinity Falls, SeaWorld Orlando has unveiled a new Annual Pass program with more benefits and new lower prices.
Responding to guest demand for more value and choices, SeaWorld created the new Annual Pass program with more flexibility for guests to pick the Pass with the benefits they want most, such as unlimited admission, parking, free guest tickets, in park discounts and more.
The SeaWorld Annual Pass does not require a down payment and for a limited time, introductory prices start as low as $9.99 per month for Florida residents. Combination passes with Aquatica, and Busch Gardens and Adventure Island in Tampa, provide even more savings.
The Annual Passes, now divided into four tiers, allow guests to choose the Pass with the benefits they most desire:
• BRONZE PASS: While some blockout dates apply, guests save on parking, dining, and more.
• SILVER PASS: Membership made easy. Unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
• GOLD PASS: Big savings, best value. Save more with free Preferred parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, plus valuable extras like a free animal encounter, free PhotoKey™ annual pass and more.
• PLATINUM PASS: The ultimate way to play and save. Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Parks nationwide, free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
“We have dropped the price of an Annual Pass by as much as 30 percent,” said SeaWorld Orlando President Mark Pauls, “We have made it easier and more affordable for our guests to experience all of the excitement of SeaWorld and Aquatica this year.”
For more information on the new passes, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019