Passengers will have to pay more to park at Orlando International Airport starting this month, with a $2 increase in parking rates.
As of Oct. 1, 2018, it will now cost a maximum of $19 per day to park in the garages at Terminal A and B. At the newly opened garage at Terminal C it will cost a maximum of $17 per day.
The price at the uncovered economy lot will remain at $10 per day.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority said in a press statement, “The additional increase is necessary to help offset the rising costs of operating and maintaining the garages, remote parking lots, cell phone lots, and surface roads on airport property.”
This move also brings OIA parking rates on par with many other Florida airports, such as Tampa and Jacksonville.
- Jersey Boys Opens 2018-2019 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 30-Nov 4 @drphillipsctr - October 22, 2018
- Spooky Empire Brings Stars of X-Files, House of 1000 Corpses and More to October Event - October 18, 2018
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 9th Year Oct 26-28 - October 17, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018