Passengers will have to pay more to park at Orlando International Airport starting this month, with a $2 increase in parking rates.
As of Oct. 1, 2018, it will now cost a maximum of $19 per day to park in the garages at Terminal A and B. At the newly opened garage at Terminal C it will cost a maximum of $17 per day.
The price at the uncovered economy lot will remain at $10 per day.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority said in a press statement, “The additional increase is necessary to help offset the rising costs of operating and maintaining the garages, remote parking lots, cell phone lots, and surface roads on airport property.”
This move also brings OIA parking rates on par with many other Florida airports, such as Tampa and Jacksonville.
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2018 - November 22, 2018