Passengers will have to pay more to park at Orlando International Airport starting this month, with a $2 increase in parking rates.
As of Oct. 1, 2018, it will now cost a maximum of $19 per day to park in the garages at Terminal A and B. At the newly opened garage at Terminal C it will cost a maximum of $17 per day.
The price at the uncovered economy lot will remain at $10 per day.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority said in a press statement, “The additional increase is necessary to help offset the rising costs of operating and maintaining the garages, remote parking lots, cell phone lots, and surface roads on airport property.”
This move also brings OIA parking rates on par with many other Florida airports, such as Tampa and Jacksonville.
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019