Today, October 4, is National Taco Day, and several restaurants in Central Florida are offering deals and specials to honor the day.
Whether you like traditional tacos, or fast food ones (hey, we don’t judge), this is where you can score some cheap tacos and other taco fun today:
Bartaco (Dr Phillips) – Get excited for the reveal of a new #bartacosecret taco! It’s the new Miso Cod Taco, with cod marinated in a blonde miso coming to life on a bed of sesame aoli and is finished off with pickled cucumber and shoshito for a crisp crunch. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Black Rooster Taco (Orlando) – Buy three tacos get one FREE all day. They’ll also have a fun photo booth that makes #NationalTacoDay gifs. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
California Tortilla (all locations) – Buy one taco, get one FREE all day. The Blackened Fish, California Sunset, Korean BBQ and Crunchy BBQ Ranch street tacos are included in this deal and there’s a limit of five free tacos per person. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Chuys (all Central Florida locations) – Grab your friends and come “taco bout it” with all day taco and drink specials. Score a FREE entrée of your choice when you come dressed as a taco. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Cocina 214 (Daytona Beach and Winter Park) – Receive $5 off each taco entree. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Cold Stone Creamery (all locations) – On this day only, in addition to the classic waffle bowl or cone, customers can enjoy a plain, dipped or sprinkled waffle taco. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Del Taco (all locations) – Buy one shredded beef taco, get one free Thursday with a coupon at deltaco.com.
Frontera Cucina (Disney Springs) – Enjoy a Taco Trio Platter for only $10 and $6 Modelo Drafts. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Fuzzy’s Taco Shop (all locations) – Enjoy $1 tacos all day long. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Hunger Street Tacos (Winter Park) – Serving up a legit “Taco al Pastor” made on a “Trompo” – get Al Pastor tacos all day. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
On the Border (all Central Florida locations) – Enjoy endless Chicken Tinga or Seasoned Ground Beef Tacos for just $8.99. Mix and match all you want! Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Visit ontheborder.com for details.
Rubios (Lake Nona) – Get a FREE Original Fish Taco with purchase of a beverage with online coupon.
Taco Bell (all locations) – Offering $5 Taco Gift Boxes today only, featuring a Nacho Cheese Dorito Locos Taco, Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, Fiery Doritos Locos Taco, and a classic Crunch Taco, wrapped in celebratory paper. Visit the TacoBell.com for more info.
TIjuana Flats (all locations) – Get two tacos, chips and a drink for $5.99. Visit the event’s Facebook page for more info.
Know of a National Taco Day special we missed? Drop it comments so other readers can enjoy!
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2018 - November 22, 2018