Come Out With Pride 2018 will honor and celebrate Orlando’s LGBTQ+ community and its allies October 8-14.
It kicks off with a Drag Race 5K through Baldwin Park, and finishes with a big weekend featuring the Come Out With Pride festival at Lake Eola, and the Recovery Brunch at Celine Orlando.
Below is a list of events and other details for Come Out With Pride 2018:
Drag Race 5K
From 5-8pm, attendees are invited to put on their most colorful outfits as they compete in this 5K race in Baldwin Park, alongside popular drag personalities. Registration is required and starts at $35 for adults.
Reel Pride Film Screening
At The Venue, “MAR” director William Vitoria will be present for a Q&A session after a screening of the award-winning film, which is part love story, part thriller. Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at the door.
House of Pride — The Edge Reunion
Organizers say they’re bringing back Orlando’s most successful gay night for one night only at Ace Cafe Orlando, in honor of Come Out With Pride. Performances include dancing, voguing, drag and more. Admission is free.
Weekend Launch Party
Local and national talent — including Broadway singer Frenchie Davis — will be showcased during this event at The Veranda at Thornton Park. Orlando’s Gidget Galore will serve as emcee and hostess, and the Come Out With Pride mascot, Lola the Swan, will make a special appearance. Admission is free but VIP tickets are available.
Stonewall on Church St. will be the center of this neighborhood block party, featuring multiple music areas and a special appearance by EDM artist Luciana.
Come Out With Pride Festival
The Festival, along with The Most Colorful Parade, is the most eagerly anticipated event of Pride Week and will feature nearly 150 groups spanning a 1-mile route through downtown Orlando and around Lake Eola Park. International pop star Betty Who will headline the brand new Pride Stage, while Crystal Waters, one of Billboard Magazine’s top dance music legends, will headline the Pride Amphitheater Stage. The evening ends with fireworks at 9pm, and the whole Festival is free to attend.
Orlando Weekly’s Big Gay Brunch
From noon to 3pm, Seasons 52 is providing the brunch spread at this 21-and-over event at The Abbey. Expect bottomless mimosas, bloody marys, and a DJ. Tickets are $42 in advance/$50 at the door.
Pride After-Party at Parliament House
“RuPaul’s Drag Race” judge Carson Kressley and contestants Monet Xchange and Ginger Minj will be at this 18-and-up after-party. Tickets are $10 in advance/$15 at the door.
Pride After-Party at Stonewall
The cast from FX’s “Pose,” including Billy Porter, will be making appearances alongside other local performers and dancers. Tickets are $20 to $30 at the door (get there early for a lower price).
From 11am to 2pm, Celine Orlando will host a catered brunch buffet, bottomless mimosas and a bloody mary bar. Tickets are $55 in advance/$75 at the door. Save $10 with promo code FOODALOVESTORY.
Come Out With Pride is always a fun week of events, but do prepare for the crowds, especially at the Festival and Parade. Last year, almost 160,000 people attended the events. For more information, visit ComeOutWithPride.com.
- Jersey Boys Opens 2018-2019 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 30-Nov 4 @drphillipsctr - October 22, 2018
- Spooky Empire Brings Stars of X-Files, House of 1000 Corpses and More to October Event - October 18, 2018
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns for 9th Year Oct 26-28 - October 17, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018