Pink Off Park, an annual community celebration and fundraiser event designed to bring breast cancer awareness to Central Florida, returns to Winter Park October 19, 2018.
The charity event (formerly Pink Bash) features a survivor fashion show, live music, pink carpet photos, a silent auction, enter-to-win prizes and more. It will take place at the West Meadow of Central Park.
The evening’s purpose is to support the cause and honor those that are fighting, have been touched, or have lost their battle to breast cancer.
Pink Off Park, produced by Orlando Sentinel Media Group, is a FREE event to attend with options to purchase food and drink sampling passports.
Passport prices are as follows:
- Standard Passports are $20 per person ($30 at the door) and include admission, six light bites and/or drink samples and souvenir bag.
- VIP Passports are $30 per person ($45 at the door) and include admission, 10 light bites and/or drink samples, souvenir bag, plus access to the VIP lounge
Passports may be purchased at orlandosentinel.com/pinkoffpark. Use promo code PINK for $5 off advance food & beverage passport tickets.
One hundred percent of the passport proceeds benefit the Breast Cancer Care Fund at Florida Hospital Foundation.
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020