Orlando kicks off 2019 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 19, 2019, and tickets go on sale Sept 25.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
Monster Jam drivers are trained, world-class male and female athletes who have mastered not only the physical strength and mental stamina needed to compete, but the vital dexterity to control 12,000-pound machines capable of doing backflips, vertical two-wheel skills and racing at speeds up to 70 miles per hour to produce jaw-dropping, live motor sports action seen around the world.
Now at all Monster Jam events, fans in every city will have the chance to vote for the winner in the two-wheel and freestyle competitions by real-time, in-stadium fan voting on their smartphones.
The event will feature more than 12 trucks and drivers vying to be the Orlando champion, including:
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- El Toro Loco driven by Scott Buetow
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Brodozer driven by Heavy D
- Max D and Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by husband-wife competitive duo Neil Elliott and Candice Jolly
- Earthshaker driven by Steven Thompson
- Time Flys and Wildflower driven by father-daughter competitors Kelvin and Rosalee Ramer
- Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal
- Zombie Fire driven by Travis Mowery
- Obsession driven by Eric Swanson
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
(Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Fans also have the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers by purchasing a Pit Party pass that allows them early access to the event for photo opportunities and autographs.
Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15 per person. General Pit Party Passes start at $20 each for admission from 2:30pm – 5pm. Pit Party Early Access Passes start at $35 per person for admission starting an hour earlier. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
** Receive 20% off select seats with code 20off. Not valid on VIP seating. Code expires January 18, 2019.**
Tickets & Pit Passes will be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Amway Center Box Office.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For May 29, 2020: Bao’s Castle, The Osprey Tavern, Ocean Prime, King Cajun Crawfish, Krispy Kreme, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo - May 29, 2020
- SeaWorld Announces Plans to Reopen Orlando Parks June 11 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #AquaticaOrlando #DiscoveryCove #Reopening - May 28, 2020
- Plans Unveiled for the Phased Reopening of Walt Disney World .. #WaltDisneyWorld #Reopening - May 27, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex to Re-Open May 28, 2020 + Ticket Deal .. #KSCVC #Reopening - May 26, 2020
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020