Orlando kicks off 2019 in high gear as Monster Jam returns to Camping World Stadium on Saturday, January 19, 2019, and tickets go on sale Sept 25.
Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. By generating 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. these trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet across the track, and up to 35 feet in the air.
Monster Jam drivers are trained, world-class male and female athletes who have mastered not only the physical strength and mental stamina needed to compete, but the vital dexterity to control 12,000-pound machines capable of doing backflips, vertical two-wheel skills and racing at speeds up to 70 miles per hour to produce jaw-dropping, live motor sports action seen around the world.
Now at all Monster Jam events, fans in every city will have the chance to vote for the winner in the two-wheel and freestyle competitions by real-time, in-stadium fan voting on their smartphones.
The event will feature more than 12 trucks and drivers vying to be the Orlando champion, including:
- Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson
- El Toro Loco driven by Scott Buetow
- Great Clips Mohawk Warrior driven by Bryce Kenny
- Brodozer driven by Heavy D
- Max D and Monster Mutt Dalmatian driven by husband-wife competitive duo Neil Elliott and Candice Jolly
- Earthshaker driven by Steven Thompson
- Time Flys and Wildflower driven by father-daughter competitors Kelvin and Rosalee Ramer
- Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal
- Zombie Fire driven by Travis Mowery
- Obsession driven by Eric Swanson
- Saigon Shaker driven by Ryan Disharoon
(Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Fans also have the opportunity to get up close and personal to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers by purchasing a Pit Party pass that allows them early access to the event for photo opportunities and autographs.
Tickets for Monster Jam start at $15 per person. General Pit Party Passes start at $20 each for admission from 2:30pm – 5pm. Pit Party Early Access Passes start at $35 per person for admission starting an hour earlier. Same day event ticket and pit pass required for entry to pit party.
Tickets & Pit Passes will be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Amway Center Box Office.
For more information on a Monster Jam, please visit MonsterJam.com.
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018
- Elton John’s Orlando and Tampa Shows Have Been Rescheduled @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 29, 2018
- Out and About: Hello, Dolly! Feat. @BettyBuckley at Dr. Phillips Center is a Masterclass in Musical Theater @DrPhillipsCtr - November 28, 2018
- Elton John Cancels Orlando and Tampa Shows Due to Illness @AmwayCenter @Amalie Arena #EltonJohn - November 27, 2018
- Out and About: Oklahoma Joe’s Brings Competition Quality BBQ to Central Florida #OklahomaJoesOneDaytona - November 25, 2018
- Central Florida Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2018 - November 22, 2018