If the carnivore in you loves a great steak, then you’ll want to head to Del Frisco’s on I-Drive (across from Pointe Orlando) to experience their limited-time Prime Pair menu.
We were recently invited to try out the menu, and walked away very happy.
The Prime Pair menu features a salad starter, an entree featuring the restaurant’s legendary crab cake plus your choice of second protein, and a side dish, all for only $59 per person.
Due to my seafood allergies, my guest sampled the Prime Pair, and chose to start with the Del’s Salad. This salad could be a meal on its own. It features a bed of mixed greens topped with tomatoes, shaved carrots, croutons, avocado-based dressing, and two strips of crisp bacon, all lightly dusted with fresh ground pepper at the table.
For the entree, in addition to the jumbo lump crab cake, she chose the Manhattan-cut New York Strip steak, which was topped with a Wild Mushroom Bordelaise sauce, and cooked to the medium-rare she ordered. When the dish was delivered, the server waited for her to check the doneness of the meat before leaving the table.
The photo above shows the entree with a scoop of my chunky Chateau mashed potatoes, but she also had, for her side, a serving of perfectly steamed asparagus topped with slivered almonds.
Now after all this delicious food, you still want something a little sweet to cap off the meal, I highly suggest sharing the Butter Cake, which is topped with a layer of crunchy brûlée sugar, and butter pecan ice cream. Trust me, it’s worth the little extra splurge.
I have to also say the service was impeccable, but also friendly. Our server, Shohrah, was very knowledgeable about the menu, and even caught two possible allergy issues for me. Kudos to the team at Del Frisco’s Orlando for elevating the dining experience for us.
The Del Frisco Prime Pair Menu is available through September 3, 2018. For more information, or to make reservations, visit delfriscos.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted for dinner for purposes of review. As always, my opinion is honest, and my own.
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019
- UCF Team Among Those Selected by @NASA to to Study Our Moon and More #SSERVI - June 29, 2019