If the carnivore in you loves a great steak, then you’ll want to head to Del Frisco’s on I-Drive (across from Pointe Orlando) to experience their limited-time Prime Pair menu.
We were recently invited to try out the menu, and walked away very happy.
The Prime Pair menu features a salad starter, an entree featuring the restaurant’s legendary crab cake plus your choice of second protein, and a side dish, all for only $59 per person.
Due to my seafood allergies, my guest sampled the Prime Pair, and chose to start with the Del’s Salad. This salad could be a meal on its own. It features a bed of mixed greens topped with tomatoes, shaved carrots, croutons, avocado-based dressing, and two strips of crisp bacon, all lightly dusted with fresh ground pepper at the table.
For the entree, in addition to the jumbo lump crab cake, she chose the Manhattan-cut New York Strip steak, which was topped with a Wild Mushroom Bordelaise sauce, and cooked to the medium-rare she ordered. When the dish was delivered, the server waited for her to check the doneness of the meat before leaving the table.
The photo above shows the entree with a scoop of my chunky Chateau mashed potatoes, but she also had, for her side, a serving of perfectly steamed asparagus topped with slivered almonds.
Now after all this delicious food, you still want something a little sweet to cap off the meal, I highly suggest sharing the Butter Cake, which is topped with a layer of crunchy brûlée sugar, and butter pecan ice cream. Trust me, it’s worth the little extra splurge.
I have to also say the service was impeccable, but also friendly. Our server, Shohrah, was very knowledgeable about the menu, and even caught two possible allergy issues for me. Kudos to the team at Del Frisco’s Orlando for elevating the dining experience for us.
The Del Frisco Prime Pair Menu is available through September 3, 2018. For more information, or to make reservations, visit delfriscos.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted for dinner for purposes of review. As always, my opinion is honest, and my own.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019