If the carnivore in you loves a great steak, then you’ll want to head to Del Frisco’s on I-Drive (across from Pointe Orlando) to experience their limited-time Prime Pair menu.
We were recently invited to try out the menu, and walked away very happy.
The Prime Pair menu features a salad starter, an entree featuring the restaurant’s legendary crab cake plus your choice of second protein, and a side dish, all for only $59 per person.
Due to my seafood allergies, my guest sampled the Prime Pair, and chose to start with the Del’s Salad. This salad could be a meal on its own. It features a bed of mixed greens topped with tomatoes, shaved carrots, croutons, avocado-based dressing, and two strips of crisp bacon, all lightly dusted with fresh ground pepper at the table.
For the entree, in addition to the jumbo lump crab cake, she chose the Manhattan-cut New York Strip steak, which was topped with a Wild Mushroom Bordelaise sauce, and cooked to the medium-rare she ordered. When the dish was delivered, the server waited for her to check the doneness of the meat before leaving the table.
The photo above shows the entree with a scoop of my chunky Chateau mashed potatoes, but she also had, for her side, a serving of perfectly steamed asparagus topped with slivered almonds.
Now after all this delicious food, you still want something a little sweet to cap off the meal, I highly suggest sharing the Butter Cake, which is topped with a layer of crunchy brûlée sugar, and butter pecan ice cream. Trust me, it’s worth the little extra splurge.
I have to also say the service was impeccable, but also friendly. Our server, Shohrah, was very knowledgeable about the menu, and even caught two possible allergy issues for me. Kudos to the team at Del Frisco’s Orlando for elevating the dining experience for us.
The Del Frisco Prime Pair Menu is available through September 3, 2018. For more information, or to make reservations, visit delfriscos.com.
Disclaimer: We were hosted for dinner for purposes of review. As always, my opinion is honest, and my own.
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019