Meet famed Monster Jam Zombie driver Bari Musawwir and get up close to his customized vehicles during a free event at Ace Cafe Orlando, in partnership with iHeart Radio, on August 17, 2018.
Ocoee resident Musawwir, is the first local driver to ever appear in a Monster Jam. He is also the sport’s first African American driver, and won Rookie of the Year in 2012.
He will take photographs and sign autographs with fans from 6-7:30pm. Attendees can also get up close to the Zombie speedster and ATV that will be used during the competition when Monster Jam Triple Threat Series opens for the first time in Orlando on Saturday, August 18th
Fans ages 12 and under are encouraged to sport their favorite Zombie gear and can get their faces painted like a zombie, courtesy of Hart and Huntington Tattoo artists.
There will also be a flash drawing for one lucky fan plus three guests attending the event to stay for dinner with Musawwir. Must be present to win at time of drawing at 7:15pm.
Ace Cafe Orlando is located at 100 West Livingston Street, (on the corner of Garland Avenue and Livingston Street) in downtown Orlando. For event updates, connect with Ace Cafe at 407.996.MOTO (6686) or acecafeusa.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018