Walt Disney World has introduced a new annual pass called Florida Resident Theme Park Select as another option for Florida residents who are looking for access to at least one theme park during most times of the year.
Priced at $439 annually, the Florida Resident Theme Park Select Pass includes at least 325 days of access at select theme parks and at least 175 days of access to all four theme parks throughout the year.
It also includes benefits, such as discounts on food, merchandise and events; and included theme park parking.
Walt Disney World has also announced that Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select, Florida Resident Theme Park Select and Florida Resident Disney Silver Passholders may purchase a summer add-on, priced at $89, that gives them access to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park through August 9.
For more information, or to purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ will Return to Halloween Horror Nights 28 at Universal Orlando #HHN28 - September 7, 2018