Walt Disney World has introduced a new annual pass called Florida Resident Theme Park Select as another option for Florida residents who are looking for access to at least one theme park during most times of the year.
Priced at $439 annually, the Florida Resident Theme Park Select Pass includes at least 325 days of access at select theme parks and at least 175 days of access to all four theme parks throughout the year.
It also includes benefits, such as discounts on food, merchandise and events; and included theme park parking.
Walt Disney World has also announced that Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select, Florida Resident Theme Park Select and Florida Resident Disney Silver Passholders may purchase a summer add-on, priced at $89, that gives them access to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park through August 9.
For more information, or to purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019