Walt Disney World has introduced a new annual pass called Florida Resident Theme Park Select as another option for Florida residents who are looking for access to at least one theme park during most times of the year.
Priced at $439 annually, the Florida Resident Theme Park Select Pass includes at least 325 days of access at select theme parks and at least 175 days of access to all four theme parks throughout the year.
It also includes benefits, such as discounts on food, merchandise and events; and included theme park parking.
Walt Disney World has also announced that Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select, Florida Resident Theme Park Select and Florida Resident Disney Silver Passholders may purchase a summer add-on, priced at $89, that gives them access to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park through August 9.
For more information, or to purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019