Walt Disney World has introduced a new annual pass called Florida Resident Theme Park Select as another option for Florida residents who are looking for access to at least one theme park during most times of the year.
Priced at $439 annually, the Florida Resident Theme Park Select Pass includes at least 325 days of access at select theme parks and at least 175 days of access to all four theme parks throughout the year.
It also includes benefits, such as discounts on food, merchandise and events; and included theme park parking.
Walt Disney World has also announced that Florida Resident Disney Weekday Select, Florida Resident Theme Park Select and Florida Resident Disney Silver Passholders may purchase a summer add-on, priced at $89, that gives them access to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park through August 9.
For more information, or to purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018