Foodies…get ready! Visit Orlando has announced the return of its Magical Dining Month, with a bonus preview week August 24-September 30, 2018.
Sponsored by American Express, the program was designed by Visit Orlando to showcase the wide variety of upscale and diverse dining throughout the destination, while also helping children in need.
More than 100 restaurants across the Orlando area will participate, with 19 new to Magical Dining Month. The wide range of venues spans areas from Disney Springs to Restaurant Row near the convention center to Universal Orlando, as well as neighborhood districts in downtown Orlando, Winter Park and beyond.
Each participant will be offering a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person, with one dollar from every meal served is donated to a local charity.
Also new this year are designated options for vegans, vegetarians and gluten-free diets, to better accommodate diners.
Among the restaurants included in Magical Dining Month 2018 are:
- 1921 by Norman Van Aken, Mount Dora
- Amura Japanese Sushi & Steak, Dr. Phillips
- Bongo’s Cuban Café, Disney Springs
- Bulla Gastrobar, Winter Park
- Café Tu Tu Tango, International Drive
- Canvas Restaurant & Market, Lake Nona
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Waterford Lakes
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse, International Drive
- DoveCote Brasserie, downtown Orlando
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar & Restaurant, Disney Springs
- Fig’s Prime, Altamonte Springs
- The Kitchen, Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Mai Hana Pan-Asian Grill & Sushi, International Drive
- Market to Table, Winter Garden
- Morimoto Asia, Disney Springs
- Paddlefish, Disney Springs
- Pharmacy, Dr. Phillips
- The Ravenous Pig, Winter Park
- Reyes Mezcaleria, North Quarter district Orlando
- Seito Sushi, Baldwin Park and International Drive
- The Strand, Mills 50 district Orlando
- The Tap Room at Dubsdread, College Park
- Tapa Toro, ICON Orlando 360
- Terralina Crafted Italian, Disney Springs
- Terramia, Altamonte Springs
- Texas de Brazil, International Drive
- Wine Bar George, Disney Springs
- Zen, Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Zeta Asia, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
And that’s only a quarter of all the great restaurants participating in this year’s Magical Dining Month! This is a great opportunity to try restaurants that are new to you, as well as enjoy favorites with friends.
For a full list of participating restaurants, menus and to make reservations, visit OrlandoMagicalDining.com.
Which ones do you want to check out? Let me know in the comments!
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018
- David S. Pumpkins Returns to Madame Tussauds Orlando in October - September 30, 2018