Universal Orlando unveiled 80’s-themed “Slaughter Sinema” as the newest original house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 28.
“Slaughter Sinema” pays homage to B-movie horror flicks, with guests walking from the local drive-in theater right into the deadly films.
Stepping into a grindhouse of horror, guests will encounter werewolf bikers, a bloody pumpkin patch, alien Amazon cannibals, creatures with tons of teeth, and a ravenous swamp yeti.
This sounds like it’ll be a fun crazy house.
“Slaughter Sinema” is the fourth haunted house to be announced for the HHN 28. Universal is promising 10 houses this year, along with five scare zones.
Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights from Sept. 14 to Nov. 3, 2018. For tickets and vacation packages, visit halloweenhorrornights.com.
Here’s a look at “Slaughter Sinema” from Universal Orlando:
- Out and About: The LEGO Movie Days Make LEGOLAND Florida Even More Awesome! #BuiltForKids #LEGOMovieDays - July 19, 2019
- ICE! at Gaylord Palms to Feature ‘The Polar Express’ for 2019 #CAGP19 #VisitICE2019 - July 18, 2019
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Returns Aug 23 with Record Breaking 120+ Restaurants @VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - July 17, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019