Universal Orlando unveiled 80’s-themed “Slaughter Sinema” as the newest original house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 28.
“Slaughter Sinema” pays homage to B-movie horror flicks, with guests walking from the local drive-in theater right into the deadly films.
Stepping into a grindhouse of horror, guests will encounter werewolf bikers, a bloody pumpkin patch, alien Amazon cannibals, creatures with tons of teeth, and a ravenous swamp yeti.
This sounds like it’ll be a fun crazy house.
“Slaughter Sinema” is the fourth haunted house to be announced for the HHN 28. Universal is promising 10 houses this year, along with five scare zones.
Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights from Sept. 14 to Nov. 3, 2018. For tickets and vacation packages, visit halloweenhorrornights.com.
Here’s a look at “Slaughter Sinema” from Universal Orlando:
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020
- Disney Springs Reopens May 20 – What You Need to Know .. #DisneySprings #Reopening #WaltDisneyWorld - May 18, 2020
- Orlando Restaurants Opening for Limited Dine-In Service This Weekend .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies #DineIn - May 16, 2020
- ICON Park’s Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium to Reopen Today .. #ICONPark #MadameTussaudsOrlando #SeaLifeOrlando - May 15, 2020
- Universal Orlando Reopening CityWalk May 14 for Limited Operations .. #UniversalOrlando #UniversalCityWalk #ThemeParks - May 14, 2020