Universal Orlando unveiled 80’s-themed “Slaughter Sinema” as the newest original house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 28.
“Slaughter Sinema” pays homage to B-movie horror flicks, with guests walking from the local drive-in theater right into the deadly films.
Stepping into a grindhouse of horror, guests will encounter werewolf bikers, a bloody pumpkin patch, alien Amazon cannibals, creatures with tons of teeth, and a ravenous swamp yeti.
This sounds like it’ll be a fun crazy house.
“Slaughter Sinema” is the fourth haunted house to be announced for the HHN 28. Universal is promising 10 houses this year, along with five scare zones.
Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights from Sept. 14 to Nov. 3, 2018. For tickets and vacation packages, visit halloweenhorrornights.com.
Here’s a look at “Slaughter Sinema” from Universal Orlando:
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018