Universal Orlando unveiled 80’s-themed “Slaughter Sinema” as the newest original house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 28.
“Slaughter Sinema” pays homage to B-movie horror flicks, with guests walking from the local drive-in theater right into the deadly films.
Stepping into a grindhouse of horror, guests will encounter werewolf bikers, a bloody pumpkin patch, alien Amazon cannibals, creatures with tons of teeth, and a ravenous swamp yeti.
This sounds like it’ll be a fun crazy house.
“Slaughter Sinema” is the fourth haunted house to be announced for the HHN 28. Universal is promising 10 houses this year, along with five scare zones.
Halloween Horror Nights runs on select nights from Sept. 14 to Nov. 3, 2018. For tickets and vacation packages, visit halloweenhorrornights.com.
Here’s a look at “Slaughter Sinema” from Universal Orlando:
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019
- Weekend of the Arts Festival Returns to Winter Park Feb 15-18, 2019 #WPInspires - February 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2019 in Orlando and Central Florida - February 9, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival Celebrates International Street Food Feb 9 – May 5, 2019 - February 8, 2019