To celebrate its Golden Year (50th anniversary), Sonny’s BBQ gave its beloved ribs a golden makeover for charity.
The ribs got a glow-up with 24K gold flakes, truffle butter, exotic salts, along with and a heavy hand of home-grown ingredients local to Sonny’s footprint such as bee pollen from Gainesville, truffle butter form Market 2 Table in Winter Garden, and Bulls Bay Saltworks sea salt from South Carolina
But these one-of-a-kind 24K Gold Ribs, valued at $1,968 aren’t for sale. They are using them to create awareness through social media, so that they can donate 100,000 meals to hungry children this summer with Feeding Children Everywhere (FCE), a food nonprofit based in Longwood, Florida.
All you have to do is retweet the official Good as Gold Tweet at twitter.com/SonnysBBQ to donate 20 meals to FCE, or a Like to donate 10 meals to FCE. These meals will be donated to children not only in Florida, but in the other seven states that Sonny’s is located in.
Starting today through July 31, fans can also visit SonnysGoodAsGold.com for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid staycation here in Orlando where they will enjoy an exclusive rib dinner, hotel accommodations, attraction tickets, one-on-one pitmaster class, gift cards, and more.
Good luck to those who enter the giveaway, and don’t forget to retweet the Good as Gold Tweet! Let’s feed some people!
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019