Orlando Story Club returns to The Abbey on July 18, giving anyone who wishes to tell a personal story a chance.
The July event theme is “What a Mess!,” and those who wish to be storytellers for the evening put their name in a hat. Selected individuals chosen at random get to showcase their story telling for the local community.
Judges award prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Each Orlando Story Club event benefits a charity, and the July charity partner is Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando. It was founded in 1937 as the Orlando Humane Society and as such is one of the state’s oldest and largest animal welfare agencies.
Orlando Story Club is hosted by Orlando’s own Danielle Ziss and Bobby Wesley.
Admission is $5 at the door with an optional donation for the charity. Visit orlandostoryclub.com for more info.
- 2019 Marketplace Menus for SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival - February 22, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019