Orlando Story Club returns to The Abbey on July 18, giving anyone who wishes to tell a personal story a chance.
The July event theme is “What a Mess!,” and those who wish to be storytellers for the evening put their name in a hat. Selected individuals chosen at random get to showcase their story telling for the local community.
Judges award prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Each Orlando Story Club event benefits a charity, and the July charity partner is Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando. It was founded in 1937 as the Orlando Humane Society and as such is one of the state’s oldest and largest animal welfare agencies.
Orlando Story Club is hosted by Orlando’s own Danielle Ziss and Bobby Wesley.
Admission is $5 at the door with an optional donation for the charity. Visit orlandostoryclub.com for more info.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ will Return to Halloween Horror Nights 28 at Universal Orlando #HHN28 - September 7, 2018