Orlando Story Club returns to The Abbey on July 18, giving anyone who wishes to tell a personal story a chance.
The July event theme is “What a Mess!,” and those who wish to be storytellers for the evening put their name in a hat. Selected individuals chosen at random get to showcase their story telling for the local community.
Judges award prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
Each Orlando Story Club event benefits a charity, and the July charity partner is Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando. It was founded in 1937 as the Orlando Humane Society and as such is one of the state’s oldest and largest animal welfare agencies.
Orlando Story Club is hosted by Orlando’s own Danielle Ziss and Bobby Wesley.
Admission is $5 at the door with an optional donation for the charity. Visit orlandostoryclub.com for more info.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018