Orlando Shakes in partnership with UCF invites guests to celebrate the opening of their 2018-2019 Season at their 30th Anniversary Season Gala on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
The highlight of the evening will be a one-night-only musical showcase featuring select members of the cast of Orlando Shakes’ production of In the Heights.
Guests will also enjoy music from the UCF Jazz Chamber Group featuring Jeff Rupert and food tasting stations including Arthur’s Catering, Barnie’s Coffee Kitchen, Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Hillstone Restaurant, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Reyes Mezcaleria, Rosen Hotels and Resorts, Seasons 52, and Wondermade.
During the event, a silent auction highlighting priceless experiences and exclusive packages from the area’s leading businesses will take place. Items available for bidding including an incredible vacation experience at the Walt Disney World Resort, a dinner party for 100 from Arthur’s Catering, and a luxurious staycation at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
“We’re looking forward to an incredible Gala highlighting what we do best,” said Dana Nichols, Director of Development at Orlando Shakes. “Tickets are selling fast as word has gotten out about the incredible food and performances that are a staple of our event. We’re looking forward to delighting our guests in this celebratory year!”
Tickets range from $150 – $250 per person, and may be purchased by calling the Box Office at (407) 447-1700 ext. 1 or in person inside the John and Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center (812 East Rollins Street), where the gala will take place.
For more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018