Orlando Shakes in partnership with UCF invites guests to celebrate the opening of their 2018-2019 Season at their 30th Anniversary Season Gala on Sunday, September 16, 2018.
The highlight of the evening will be a one-night-only musical showcase featuring select members of the cast of Orlando Shakes’ production of In the Heights.
Guests will also enjoy music from the UCF Jazz Chamber Group featuring Jeff Rupert and food tasting stations including Arthur’s Catering, Barnie’s Coffee Kitchen, Bubbalou’s Bodacious BBQ, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, Hillstone Restaurant, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Reyes Mezcaleria, Rosen Hotels and Resorts, Seasons 52, and Wondermade.
During the event, a silent auction highlighting priceless experiences and exclusive packages from the area’s leading businesses will take place. Items available for bidding including an incredible vacation experience at the Walt Disney World Resort, a dinner party for 100 from Arthur’s Catering, and a luxurious staycation at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
“We’re looking forward to an incredible Gala highlighting what we do best,” said Dana Nichols, Director of Development at Orlando Shakes. “Tickets are selling fast as word has gotten out about the incredible food and performances that are a staple of our event. We’re looking forward to delighting our guests in this celebratory year!”
Tickets range from $150 – $250 per person, and may be purchased by calling the Box Office at (407) 447-1700 ext. 1 or in person inside the John and Rita Lowndes Shakespeare Center (812 East Rollins Street), where the gala will take place.
For more information, visit orlandoshakes.org.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019
- Free Indie-Folkfest 2019 Returns to the Mennello Museum of American Art Feb 16 @MennelloMuseum - February 11, 2019