For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Tampa annual pass for Florida residents, and get an All-Day Dining Deal for one visit this summer.
With your All-Day Dining Deal, you’ll get one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular sized non-alcoholic beverage for free, each time through the line (once per hour) on the visit of your choice.
Annual passes also include free parking, guest ticket discounts, shopping discounts, and admission 365 days for the entire year.
A Florida resident annual pass starts at only $14 a month with the EZPay plan, or $168 paid in full.
This promotional deal is valid through July 15, 2018.
For more information, or to purchase, visit buschgardens.com/tampa/annual-pass.
- The Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando Thanksgiving Weekend + Ticket #Giveaway - November 14, 2018
- Backstreet Boys Return to Orlando with Amway Center Show Aug 24, 2019 @backstreetboys @amwaycenter - November 13, 2018
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces #HAMILTON Single Ticket On Sale Date For Orlando Shows @drphillipsctr - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Science Center to Host Thanksgiving Break Camps for Kids Nov 19-21, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up – November 10: Urbain 40, Ford’s Garage, Taverna Opa, and More - November 10, 2018
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Welcomes Conductor Laura Jackson for Tchaikovsky & Mozart - November 8, 2018
- Get Your DIY On at Maker Faire Orlando November 10-11 #OrlandoMakers - November 6, 2018
- KIDZ BOP Weekend Returns to LEGOLAND Florida Nov 10-12, 2018 #BuiltForKids - November 3, 2018
- Festival Of Trees Returns to Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 10-18, 2018 @omaorlando - November 2, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2018 - November 1, 2018