For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Tampa annual pass for Florida residents, and get an All-Day Dining Deal for one visit this summer.
With your All-Day Dining Deal, you’ll get one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular sized non-alcoholic beverage for free, each time through the line (once per hour) on the visit of your choice.
Annual passes also include free parking, guest ticket discounts, shopping discounts, and admission 365 days for the entire year.
A Florida resident annual pass starts at only $14 a month with the EZPay plan, or $168 paid in full.
This promotional deal is valid through July 15, 2018.
For more information, or to purchase, visit buschgardens.com/tampa/annual-pass.
- SunRail to Offer Free Tickets to Kick Off Southern Expansion Stops - July 22, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 21, 2018: MidiCi, Taste! Central Florida, Royal Tea, Duck Donuts, and More - July 21, 2018
- Out and About: Sampling the Summer Menu at Marlow’s Tavern at Pointe Orlando #MarlowsSummer #MarlowsOrlando - July 20, 2018
- Christmas at Gaylord Palms 2018 ICE! Theme Will Be ‘A Christmas Story’ @GaylordPalms #CAGP - July 19, 2018
- Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month Returns Aug 24-Sept 30, 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy To Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Early 2019 - July 17, 2018
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018