For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Tampa annual pass for Florida residents, and get an All-Day Dining Deal for one visit this summer.
With your All-Day Dining Deal, you’ll get one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular sized non-alcoholic beverage for free, each time through the line (once per hour) on the visit of your choice.
Annual passes also include free parking, guest ticket discounts, shopping discounts, and admission 365 days for the entire year.
A Florida resident annual pass starts at only $14 a month with the EZPay plan, or $168 paid in full.
This promotional deal is valid through July 15, 2018.
For more information, or to purchase, visit buschgardens.com/tampa/annual-pass.
- 2019 Marketplace Menus for SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival - February 22, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating National Margarita Day - February 21, 2019
- Florida Strawberry Festival Brings The Yum To Plant City Feb 28-Mar 10, 2019 #BerryFest19 - February 20, 2019
- MegaCon Orlando Brings Star-Studded Fandom Fun May 16-19, 2019 #MegaConOrlando19 - February 19, 2019
- Chef José Andrés to open Jaleo and Pepe Restaurants at #Disney Springs Winter 2019 @ChefJoseAndres - February 18, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces 2019-2020 FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando Season @drphillipsctr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 15, 2019
- Out and About: Cheddar’s Adds New Comfort Food Dishes to the Menu #CheddarsScratchKitchen #csktvtheloop - February 14, 2019
- Pentatonix and Rachel Platten Bring World Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center June 1 #PTXTheWorldTour - February 13, 2019
- Walt #Disney World Offering New Dining Package for Final Months of IllumiNations at Epcot - February 13, 2019
- 142nd Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 15-17, 2019 #SilverSpursRodeo - February 12, 2019