For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Tampa annual pass for Florida residents, and get an All-Day Dining Deal for one visit this summer.
With your All-Day Dining Deal, you’ll get one entrée, one side item or dessert, and one regular sized non-alcoholic beverage for free, each time through the line (once per hour) on the visit of your choice.
Annual passes also include free parking, guest ticket discounts, shopping discounts, and admission 365 days for the entire year.
A Florida resident annual pass starts at only $14 a month with the EZPay plan, or $168 paid in full.
This promotional deal is valid through July 15, 2018.
For more information, or to purchase, visit buschgardens.com/tampa/annual-pass.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Final Halloween Horror Nights 28 House: ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After #HHN28 - September 11, 2018
- ‘The Horrors of Blumhouse’ will Return to Halloween Horror Nights 28 at Universal Orlando #HHN28 - September 7, 2018