Spooky Empire, the company that hosts one of the most coveted and recognizable horror/thriller conventions in the nation, announces its first guest for it’s October 2018 event: actor David Duchovny.
This year’s convention will also celebrate its sweet sixteen on October 26 – 28, 2018 at its new host hotel, Caribe Royale Orlando Resort.
Duchovny is best known as Fox Mulder on the long running TV show, The X-Files, but has also appeared as Hank Moody on Showtime’s Emmy and Golden Globe award-wining series Californication, plus many other film and TV roles. He has also authored several books.
He will make a one-day appearance on Saturday, October 27th, marking his first and only Florida appearance.
The weekend will feature an array of activities including a tattoo festival, film festival, celebrity autographs, Kid’s Zone, costume and cosplay contest, huge exhibitor room, live music, performances, Q & A’s with artists, authors and filmmakers, seminars, among many other activities. I’ve been the last several years, and it’s a lot of fun if you’re a fan of genre entertainment.
TICKETS AND PACKAGES
All advance tickets, now on sale, are discounted. Prices increase after October 7th and at the door. In advance, three-day passes are $60, one day passes on Friday and Sunday are $30, and one day passes on Saturday $35. Tickets for children under ten years old are free.
Limited VIP Packages are available for $225 and include early entry to all three days, raffles, T-shirts, autograph line fast-pass, exclusive VIP party access on Saturday night with guest celebrities in attendance. A special package for David Duchovny will be announced soon.
Rooms are available at Caribe Royale Orlando Resort for a discounted price of $135 per night. Rooms can be reserved online or by calling 1-407-238-8000. Mention ‘Spooky Empire’ for a special rate.
For more information regarding the event, or to purchase tickets, visit spookyempire.com.
- Visit Orlando and Frontier Airlines Offering Free Flight to People Named Orlando .. #LoveOrlando #VisitOrlando #Frontier @MCO #Travel - September 30, 2020
- Creative City Presents ‘Bright Young Things’ Starting October 2 .. #CreativeCity #OrlandoArts - September 29, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 28, 2020: Pie-Fection, Git-N-Messy BBQ, Papa Llama, Chicken Fire, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 28, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020