Hip-hop icons Nicki Minaj and Future have announced they’ll be hitting the road together for the first time on their “NickiHndrxx” tour, and it includes a stop at Orlando’s Amway Center on October 20, 2018.
The tour is in support of Minaj’s new album, “Queen,” which is set to release on August 10, 2018.
Throughout her career, Minaj has won numerous awards, including six American Music Awards, 10 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards, seven BET Hip-Hop Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, two People’s Choice Awards, one Soul Train Music Award, and four Teen Choice Awards.
At the 2015 BET Awards, Minaj won her sixth consecutive award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, becoming the female rapper with the most wins in that category. In the same year, she became the first female artist to chart four songs simultaneously, in the top 10 of Billboard’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop airplay chart.
Upholding an unbreakable hot streak, last Friday, Future released his curated “Superfly” original motion picture soundtrack. The 13-track album was executive-produced by Future and features collaborations by some of R&B/Hip-Hop’s finest including Khalid and H.E.R., Miguel and Lil Wayne, and the Atlanta rapper makes an appearance on 11 of the tracks. The Atlanta hip-hop luminary is in the studio preparing new music to release soon.
Tickets for this concert are $73 – $153.50, and will be available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at ?Ticketmaster retail locations.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 15 at 10am.
Citi® is the official pre-sale credit card for the “NickiHndrxx” Tour. Through Citi’s Private Pass Program®, card members may purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, June 12 at 10am EST until Thursday, June 14 at 10pm EST. For complete pre-sale details, visit citiprivatepass.com. Additionally, Live Nation, Artist Merch, and ZEDGE pre-sales begin at 10am on Thursday June 14 until 10pm. EST.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018