Hip-hop icons Nicki Minaj and Future have announced they’ll be hitting the road together for the first time on their “NickiHndrxx” tour, and it includes a stop at Orlando’s Amway Center on October 20, 2018.
The tour is in support of Minaj’s new album, “Queen,” which is set to release on August 10, 2018.
Throughout her career, Minaj has won numerous awards, including six American Music Awards, 10 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards, seven BET Hip-Hop Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, two People’s Choice Awards, one Soul Train Music Award, and four Teen Choice Awards.
At the 2015 BET Awards, Minaj won her sixth consecutive award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, becoming the female rapper with the most wins in that category. In the same year, she became the first female artist to chart four songs simultaneously, in the top 10 of Billboard’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop airplay chart.
Upholding an unbreakable hot streak, last Friday, Future released his curated “Superfly” original motion picture soundtrack. The 13-track album was executive-produced by Future and features collaborations by some of R&B/Hip-Hop’s finest including Khalid and H.E.R., Miguel and Lil Wayne, and the Atlanta rapper makes an appearance on 11 of the tracks. The Atlanta hip-hop luminary is in the studio preparing new music to release soon.
Tickets for this concert are $73 – $153.50, and will be available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at ?Ticketmaster retail locations.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 15 at 10am.
Citi® is the official pre-sale credit card for the “NickiHndrxx” Tour. Through Citi’s Private Pass Program®, card members may purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, June 12 at 10am EST until Thursday, June 14 at 10pm EST. For complete pre-sale details, visit citiprivatepass.com. Additionally, Live Nation, Artist Merch, and ZEDGE pre-sales begin at 10am on Thursday June 14 until 10pm. EST.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019