Hip-hop icons Nicki Minaj and Future have announced they’ll be hitting the road together for the first time on their “NickiHndrxx” tour, and it includes a stop at Orlando’s Amway Center on October 20, 2018.
The tour is in support of Minaj’s new album, “Queen,” which is set to release on August 10, 2018.
Throughout her career, Minaj has won numerous awards, including six American Music Awards, 10 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards, seven BET Hip-Hop Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, three MTV Video Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, two People’s Choice Awards, one Soul Train Music Award, and four Teen Choice Awards.
At the 2015 BET Awards, Minaj won her sixth consecutive award for Best Female Hip-Hop Artist, becoming the female rapper with the most wins in that category. In the same year, she became the first female artist to chart four songs simultaneously, in the top 10 of Billboard’s Mainstream R&B/Hip-Hop airplay chart.
Upholding an unbreakable hot streak, last Friday, Future released his curated “Superfly” original motion picture soundtrack. The 13-track album was executive-produced by Future and features collaborations by some of R&B/Hip-Hop’s finest including Khalid and H.E.R., Miguel and Lil Wayne, and the Atlanta rapper makes an appearance on 11 of the tracks. The Atlanta hip-hop luminary is in the studio preparing new music to release soon.
Tickets for this concert are $73 – $153.50, and will be available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at ?Ticketmaster retail locations.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, June 15 at 10am.
Citi® is the official pre-sale credit card for the “NickiHndrxx” Tour. Through Citi’s Private Pass Program®, card members may purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, June 12 at 10am EST until Thursday, June 14 at 10pm EST. For complete pre-sale details, visit citiprivatepass.com. Additionally, Live Nation, Artist Merch, and ZEDGE pre-sales begin at 10am on Thursday June 14 until 10pm. EST.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018