Thursday, June 21, was the first day of summer for 2018, and several of the new tenants at One Daytona in Daytona Beach decided to use the occasion to introduce themselves.
The new retail, dining, and entertainment complex is located across from Daytona International Speedway, and recently welcomed the opening of several new-to-the-market businesses.
Kasa Living sells designer-picked furniture, lighting, and other home decor. Clair de Lune sells home fragrances. Both businesses are based in Quebec City, Canada. This is the first Kasa Living in the Continental U.S., and Clair de Lune’s second U.S. location.
To celebrate their opening and the start of summer, both businesses are offering a special reader discount of 30% off regular priced items with a white tag through July 21, 2018. Use code CDLinfluencer when shopping.
The signature Lilly Pulitzer store Pink Narcissus is also new to the area, and if you saw our social media posts, are offering a gift with purchase through today, June 23, 2018. The store’s fashions just embrace a Florida summer style.
Finally, Daytona Beach pizza fans can now enjoy their own Midici location. Their Neapolitan pizzas are made from ingredients imported from Italy, and the restaurant offers several great appetizers like the melon-prosciutto-burrata board. Don’t forget to leave room for a Nutella Calzone or Affogato (espresso poured over vanilla gelato).
For more information on One Daytona, including directions, visit onedaytona.com.
- Universal Orlando Reopens Tonight After Hurricane Ian with Halloween Horror Nights .. #UniveralOrlando #HurricaneIan - September 30, 2022
- Walt Disney World to Reopen In Phases After Hurricane Ian Starting Sept 30, 2022 .. #HurricaneIan #WaltDisneyWorld - September 29, 2022
- Hurricane Ian Cancellations, Postponements, And More For Orlando and Central Florida * UPDATED * .. #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts Reduces Pricing Ahead of Hurricane Ian .. @RosenHotels #HurricaneIan - September 27, 2022
- ‘Festival of Trees’ Returns to Orlando Museum of Art Nov 11-20, 2022 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees #Councilof101 - September 26, 2022
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts ‘SIX The Musical’ in Orlando October 4–9, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr @SIXBroadway #OrlandoBroadwaySeries #OrlandoArts - September 19, 2022
- Pirates Dinner Adventure to host Halloween-themed Vampirates Dinner Show .. #PiratesDinnerAdventure #Vampirates #Halloween - September 16, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s ‘Orlando Burger Week’ Offers $7 Burger Deals Sept 14-28, 2022 .. #OrlandoBurgerWeek #OrlandoFoodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 9, 2022
- Teak Neighborhood Grill to Host Annual “Burger World Tour” Month With $7 Daily Burgers Starting Sept 1, 2022 .. @TeakOrlando #TeakOrlando #OrlandoBurgers #Foodies - August 29, 2022
- Out and About: Magical Dining at Taverna Opa in Orlando .. #TavernaOpa #VisitOrlando #MagicalDining - August 24, 2022