Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando invites families to take a prehistoric adventure 65 million years in the making by booking a stay in its new Jurassic World kids’ suites.
The 670-sq-ft. kids’ suites sleep up to five with one king bed, two twin beds and an option for a rollaway bed. Mom and dad can have a little privacy, while kids can have some fun in their own attached themed room.
The kids’ room only opens into the adults’ room, connected via a door modeled after the dinosaur enclosure.
When your kids lay down in bed, they’ll feel as if they have stepped right into their very own gyrosphere ride, maneuvering through the jungle terrain. The carpet will help guide them as it looks like the valley map with trail markings the gyrospheres followed.
If your kids love dinosaurs and the Jurassic Park movies, this will definitely upgrade your vacation.
Plus, one of the benefits of staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort is that you’ll also receive a Universal Express Unlimited two-park pass for everyone in your party, which allows you to skip the regular lines on rides like Jurassic Park River Adventure.
For more information, or to book, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
[photos courtesy Universal Orlando]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Christmas Week 2018 In Orlando - December 17, 2018
- 2018 Universal Orlando Holidays Food and Drink Guide #UniversalOrlando - December 16, 2018
- 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Food and Drink Guide - December 15, 2018
- Rosen Plaza Hosts its Annual Iced Out Free Event Dec 15, 2018 - December 13, 2018
- It Will Be an Irving Berlin’s White Christmas at Dr. Phillips Center Dec 18-23, 2018 . . . . #OrlandoBroadwaySeries @DrPhillipsCtr @IBWCOnTour - December 12, 2018
- Orange County Launches Crowdsourced 2018 Holiday Lights Map - December 7, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Christmas Bricktacular Brings LEGO Fun to the Holidays @LEGOLANDFlorida - December 6, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up for Dec 5, 2018: Wondermade, PokéStop, Orange County Brewers, and More - December 5, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2018 **UPDATED** #OrlandoFoodies - December 4, 2018
- Gaylord Palms Hosts Sounds of the Season Concert Series for 2018 Holidays #CAGP18 - December 3, 2018