Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando invites families to take a prehistoric adventure 65 million years in the making by booking a stay in its new Jurassic World kids’ suites.
The 670-sq-ft. kids’ suites sleep up to five with one king bed, two twin beds and an option for a rollaway bed. Mom and dad can have a little privacy, while kids can have some fun in their own attached themed room.
The kids’ room only opens into the adults’ room, connected via a door modeled after the dinosaur enclosure.
When your kids lay down in bed, they’ll feel as if they have stepped right into their very own gyrosphere ride, maneuvering through the jungle terrain. The carpet will help guide them as it looks like the valley map with trail markings the gyrospheres followed.
If your kids love dinosaurs and the Jurassic Park movies, this will definitely upgrade your vacation.
Plus, one of the benefits of staying at Loews Royal Pacific Resort is that you’ll also receive a Universal Express Unlimited two-park pass for everyone in your party, which allows you to skip the regular lines on rides like Jurassic Park River Adventure.
For more information, or to book, visit UniversalOrlando.com.
[photos courtesy Universal Orlando]
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019