The Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend returns to Daytona International Speedway, July 5-7, providing racing fans with an opportunity to come together to celebrate the Independence Day holiday while watching their favorite drivers battle under the lights for a prestigious DAYTONA win.
Highlighting the weekend are Friday night’s Coca-Cola Firecracker 250, a NASCAR Xfinity Series event, and Saturday night’s 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 where defending race champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will try to join the back-to-back club of Coke Zero Sugar 400 winners.
Fans attending the Coke Zero Sugar 400 can look forward to the 60-minute pre-race concert by multi-platinum MCA Nashville Country recording artist Josh Turner. Those wanting an up-close view of the concert can upgrade their race day experience with UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Access.
Capping off the night will be one of the largest fireworks displays in the Southeast during a 15-minute show in the sky.
Our nation’s military veterans and servicemen and women will also be honored throughout the Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend.
For the 10th straight year, Daytona International Speedway will host three Medal of Honor recipients who will participate in events throughout the weekend, including attending a luncheon in their honor on Friday and drivers meetings before each race; they will also participate in an autograph session in the UNOH Fanzone on Saturday and pre-race ceremonies both Friday and Saturday evening.
The Coke Zero Sugar 400 is the final race of NASCAR Salutes – a six-week program where the industry expresses respect and gratitude for those who served and continue to defend the United States. The program features special patriotic paint schemes for most race teams and other activities across the industry.
Tickets for the 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend start at $60, and can be purchased online at daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day 2019 - March 10, 2019