The Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend returns to Daytona International Speedway, July 5-7, providing racing fans with an opportunity to come together to celebrate the Independence Day holiday while watching their favorite drivers battle under the lights for a prestigious DAYTONA win.
Highlighting the weekend are Friday night’s Coca-Cola Firecracker 250, a NASCAR Xfinity Series event, and Saturday night’s 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 where defending race champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will try to join the back-to-back club of Coke Zero Sugar 400 winners.
Fans attending the Coke Zero Sugar 400 can look forward to the 60-minute pre-race concert by multi-platinum MCA Nashville Country recording artist Josh Turner. Those wanting an up-close view of the concert can upgrade their race day experience with UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Access.
Capping off the night will be one of the largest fireworks displays in the Southeast during a 15-minute show in the sky.
Our nation’s military veterans and servicemen and women will also be honored throughout the Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend.
For the 10th straight year, Daytona International Speedway will host three Medal of Honor recipients who will participate in events throughout the weekend, including attending a luncheon in their honor on Friday and drivers meetings before each race; they will also participate in an autograph session in the UNOH Fanzone on Saturday and pre-race ceremonies both Friday and Saturday evening.
The Coke Zero Sugar 400 is the final race of NASCAR Salutes – a six-week program where the industry expresses respect and gratitude for those who served and continue to defend the United States. The program features special patriotic paint schemes for most race teams and other activities across the industry.
Tickets for the 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend start at $60, and can be purchased online at daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018