The Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend returns to Daytona International Speedway, July 5-7, providing racing fans with an opportunity to come together to celebrate the Independence Day holiday while watching their favorite drivers battle under the lights for a prestigious DAYTONA win.
Highlighting the weekend are Friday night’s Coca-Cola Firecracker 250, a NASCAR Xfinity Series event, and Saturday night’s 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 where defending race champion Ricky Stenhouse Jr. will try to join the back-to-back club of Coke Zero Sugar 400 winners.
Fans attending the Coke Zero Sugar 400 can look forward to the 60-minute pre-race concert by multi-platinum MCA Nashville Country recording artist Josh Turner. Those wanting an up-close view of the concert can upgrade their race day experience with UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Access.
Capping off the night will be one of the largest fireworks displays in the Southeast during a 15-minute show in the sky.
Our nation’s military veterans and servicemen and women will also be honored throughout the Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend.
For the 10th straight year, Daytona International Speedway will host three Medal of Honor recipients who will participate in events throughout the weekend, including attending a luncheon in their honor on Friday and drivers meetings before each race; they will also participate in an autograph session in the UNOH Fanzone on Saturday and pre-race ceremonies both Friday and Saturday evening.
The Coke Zero Sugar 400 is the final race of NASCAR Salutes – a six-week program where the industry expresses respect and gratitude for those who served and continue to defend the United States. The program features special patriotic paint schemes for most race teams and other activities across the industry.
Tickets for the 60th annual Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend start at $60, and can be purchased online at daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP.
- Pirates Dinner Adventure To Reopen July 4 After Hurricane Irma Damage - June 19, 2018
- Chef Gary Appelsies Launches Free Central Florida YMCA Summer Food Tour - June 18, 2018
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Debuts New ‘Jurassic World’ Kids’ Suites - June 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup June 16, 2018: Cask & Larder, Pizza Bruno, Pharmacy, Paddlefish, and More - June 16, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts Ron Pope June 29, 2018 - June 15, 2018
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Removes All Single-Use Plastic Shopping Bags and Plastic Straws from its 12 Theme Parks - June 14, 2018
- Nicki Minaj And Future bring their ‘NickiHndrxx’ Tour to Amway Center Oct 20, 2018 - June 13, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Celebrates Superhero Week June 14-17, 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Coke Zero Sugar 400 Weekend Roars Into Daytona International Speedway July 5-7, 2018 @DISupdates - June 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2018 *UPDATED* - June 10, 2018