Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events will kick off summer with the 2018 Sunset Music Festival at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Memorial Weekend, May 26-27.
The two-day EDM fest will feature over 40 artists across several stages, and we have the full schedule so you can plan your weekend.
Check out the infographic below:
A general admission two-day pass is $164.95 (plus tax/service fee) or go VIP for $259.95 (plus tax/service fee) which includes express festival entrance, VIP viewing decks and air-conditioned bathrooms, and more. You must be 18+ to attend and 21+ for VIP viewing decks and cash bar areas.
Online you also have the option to pre-pay for LED Glow Motion Bracelets or Cat Ears, Locker storage, and more.
You can also download the official SMF app for iOS and Android, to keep you up-to-date on news & updates, artist performance schedules, ticketing and other important information.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit smftampa.com.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018