Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events will kick off summer with the 2018 Sunset Music Festival at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Memorial Weekend, May 26-27.
The two-day EDM fest will feature over 40 artists across several stages, and we have the full schedule so you can plan your weekend.
Check out the infographic below:
A general admission two-day pass is $164.95 (plus tax/service fee) or go VIP for $259.95 (plus tax/service fee) which includes express festival entrance, VIP viewing decks and air-conditioned bathrooms, and more. You must be 18+ to attend and 21+ for VIP viewing decks and cash bar areas.
Online you also have the option to pre-pay for LED Glow Motion Bracelets or Cat Ears, Locker storage, and more.
You can also download the official SMF app for iOS and Android, to keep you up-to-date on news & updates, artist performance schedules, ticketing and other important information.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit smftampa.com.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019