Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events will kick off summer with the 2018 Sunset Music Festival at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Memorial Weekend, May 26-27.
The two-day EDM fest will feature over 40 artists across several stages, and we have the full schedule so you can plan your weekend.
Check out the infographic below:
A general admission two-day pass is $164.95 (plus tax/service fee) or go VIP for $259.95 (plus tax/service fee) which includes express festival entrance, VIP viewing decks and air-conditioned bathrooms, and more. You must be 18+ to attend and 21+ for VIP viewing decks and cash bar areas.
Online you also have the option to pre-pay for LED Glow Motion Bracelets or Cat Ears, Locker storage, and more.
You can also download the official SMF app for iOS and Android, to keep you up-to-date on news & updates, artist performance schedules, ticketing and other important information.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit smftampa.com.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018