Disco Donnie Presents and Sunset Events will kick off summer with the 2018 Sunset Music Festival at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Memorial Weekend, May 26-27.
The two-day EDM fest will feature over 40 artists across several stages, and we have the full schedule so you can plan your weekend.
Check out the infographic below:
A general admission two-day pass is $164.95 (plus tax/service fee) or go VIP for $259.95 (plus tax/service fee) which includes express festival entrance, VIP viewing decks and air-conditioned bathrooms, and more. You must be 18+ to attend and 21+ for VIP viewing decks and cash bar areas.
Online you also have the option to pre-pay for LED Glow Motion Bracelets or Cat Ears, Locker storage, and more.
You can also download the official SMF app for iOS and Android, to keep you up-to-date on news & updates, artist performance schedules, ticketing and other important information.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit smftampa.com.
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts #Otronicon Edition of Science Night Live Jan 19, 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Aquatica® Orlando Becomes First Water Park In The World To Be A Certified Autism Center - January 9, 2019
- Go Back 20 Years with The Pauses 1998 Tribute Show Weekend at Will’s Pub Jan 11-12 - January 8, 2019